Blanket Hogging

I was lying in bed, peacefully asleep when i felt coldness on my arms and legs. I tiredly sat up and rubbed my eyes. When i look down at my legs i see that there is no blanket on my side of the bed at all. I looked over at Colby and he was wrapped up in the sheets.

I sighed tiredly and got up. I stretched and checked the time on the alarm clock next to our bed.

12: 47 A.M.

I walked over to the closet and grabbed one of Colby's hoodies. I went back to the bed and laid back down. I closed my eyes and tried to sleep but i was still freezing. I rolled over and tried to get some blanket from Colby. I yanked a bit and got some. I covered half my body with it and fell asleep.

A while later i woke up to coldness again. I opened my eyes and looked over, seeing Colby wrapped up like a burrito in the blanket again. i gently shook Colby to wake him up. 

"Babe?" i ask groggily.

He slowly started waking up.

Colby: "Hm? What?" He asked tiredly.

"Could you stop hogging the blankets, please?"

He looked down and noticed the blanket wrapped around him. He nodded and moved some of the blanket over so i could lay under it. I cuddled up under the blanket and without saying a word to Colby, i went to sleep.

Then i felt arms wrap around my waist gently which woke me up a bit.

Colby: "I'm sorry. Love you."

"Love you too."

Then we fell asleep together.