Clumsy

I have always been super clumsy to the point i'm used to it. Depending on what i do Colby will either laugh or help me. One day i woke up even more clumsy then usual. 

Morning

I came downstairs and went in the kitchen where Colby was making a sandwich.

Colby: "Hey baby. What's up?"

"Oh nothing i was just coming to see what you're doing."

Colby: "Just making a sandwich. nothing much."

While Colby's back is turned i tried to jump up to sit on the counter but my hand slipped and i fell.

"AH!" i yelled as i fell.

Colby turned around and saw me laying on the ground and i groan because i fell. Colby couldn't help but laugh. After he laughed for a minute he helped me up.

Colby: "Are you ok?" He said still smirking.

"Yea i'm fine."

Noon

Colby was in our room editing on our desk. I was in the living room and i came walking in our room. when i came walking in i tripped on one of Colby's shirts he left on the ground and i fell forward and screeched as i fell. Colby turned around and saw my face planted into the wooden floors in our room. He rushed over to help me up before laughing this time.

late afternoon

Me and Colby got up to walk to the living room from the kitchen we were talking and I didn't notice i had a wall in front of me. i then took 2 more steps and then i ran into the wall. I almost lost my balance but i gripped Colby's hand to keep me from falling.Colby started to chuckle at me as i rubbed my face from running into the wall.

Evening

I was in the kitchen cooking supper. I was cooking on the stove and then somehow when i went to touch a spatula and it burned my finger. i yelped in pain and Colby rushed in the kitchen and saw i was running my hand under cold water.