Sam's sister

I just arrived to L.A. to see my brother, well technically not my brother but technically is and he loves me the same. I'm adopted into the family. i just turned 18 and Sam, my older brother, is 23. I was adopted when i was 14 and Sam was 19. Sam had already been moved out but visited plenty for me to meet and hang out with him. We became best friends.

Once i landed i walked out of the airport, bags in hand and saw Sam standing by a red car. i walked over smiling. Sam smiled and rushed over.

Sam: "Y/n! Oh my gosh! I'm missed you!" He said as he hugged me. 

I hugged him back and giggled. Then i heard someone speak up as they stepped out of the car behind Sam.

??: "I don't think Kat would be to happy seeing you hugging other girls, Sam. Especially cute ones."

When me and Sam pulled away, i saw a handsome guy around 5'10-11. He had a black jacket and black tank top with black jeans. The hood was up on the jacket and his sparkling blue eyes shined in the evening light.

"Sam. Who's this?" I ask pointing to Colby and looking at Sam.

Sam: "Oh that's Colby. He's my best friend. And that reminds me of something. You have to meet my girlfriend, Kat."

"You have a girlfriend?!" I ask, shocked.

Sam: "Yea. So?"

"Who would want to date you, dork?" I ask laughing at him.

He rolls his eyes and shakes his head, but he does smile. I heard Colby chuckle too.

Colby: "I think me, and your sister are going to be good friends." He said smiling.

"Well lets go meet this ''Girlfriend'' of yours."

Sam: "Ok. I'll text her to come over."

***Time skip***

Me, Sam, and Colby were all at their house when a girl came in. She came over, sitting next to Sam and kissed his cheek.

Kat: "I'm here. Who is it you want me to meet?" 

Sam pointed over to me. i smiled and waved.

"She exists." 

Sam laughs and then Colby and Kat do too.

"How much is h paying you? Blink twice if you need help." I say playfully to Kat.

Everyone laughs, including me.

Kat: "I like you."

Colby: "Me too."

"I like you guys too."

We spent the rest of the night hanging out.