Car sleep

Me and Colby went to a new movie in the theater in our pajamas and are currently driving home. it's 11 p.m and i was yawning during the movie and of course really tired by now in the car. The radio was playing with some simple music and i was leaning my head on the window, staring at the night sky and city lights. Colby's hand was on the wheel and his other hand was on my thigh. 

He was gently rubbing my thigh with his thump as he was quietly singing along with the music on the radio. he looked over at me to see if i was still awake before turning his attention back to the road.

Colby: "We're almost home baby."

I was fighting the urge to fall asleep but eventually gave in and was starting to drift off. my eyes closed and i was half awake as Colby was driving. after 10 minutes Colby pulled into the driveway of the trap house.

He looked over at me once he shut off the engine and saw i was asleep. 

Colby: "Babe. we're home."

He whispered as he rubbed my thigh a little more to wake me up. when i woke up i stretched and rubbed my eyes a bit. 

"Did i fall asleep?"

Colby chuckled a little and smiled at me as he nodded. Colby could see i was starting to drift off again and i was struggling to stay awake. 

Colby unbuckled and got out of his car and walked over to my passenger side. He opened the door and bent down the unbuckle me and he scooped me up in his arms. He picked me up out of the car and i was starting to fall asleep in his arms even. i leaned my head on his chest and let him carry me in the house. 

When Colby got ot eh door he managed his way to open it and he stepped in as Sam and Katrina were walking to the kitchen.

Sam: "did you guys have fun?"

Colby: "Clearly too much fun."

Sam chuckled a little and him and Katrina went in the kitchen as Colby walked with me in his arms to the stairs. he quietly carried me upstairs and when we got to his room, he laid me on his bed and took my shoes off, throwing them to the door. Colby crawled in next to me and pulled me into his chest and held me close as i fell asleep fully and Colby gently stroked my hair.