New Years

It was currently New years eve. Me and Colby are cuddling on the couch laughing and watching a movie. I was in Colby's arms on his side. Colby was playing with my hair as we watched the movie. Colby then kissed my head before turning on his phone and checking the time.

"What's the time?"

Colby: "It's currently 11 p.m. 1 more hour before the new year."

"I don't know if i will manage to stay awake 1 more hour."

Colby chuckled and played with my hair more as we continued watching the movie. As time went on i was starting to get tired and my eyes started to feel heavy and drowsy. At one point i gave in and fell asleep in Colby's arms.

After a little bit i jumped awake and looked around and up at Colby who was still watching the movie.

"Did i miss it?"

Colby: "No hun. You didn't miss it."

"What time is it?"

Colby: "um..let me see."

Colby pulled out his phone and checked the time.

Colby: "11: 51 p.m. 9 more minutes." He said and smiled down at me.

I continued to lay in his arms as we cuddled and watched the movie. After a bit Colby phone went off out of no where and scared me. I jumped and was shaking a bit from it.

Colby: "Oh sorry hun. i had set a timer to go off at 11: 59."

"Oh god that scared me."

Colby chuckled and he sat up before pulling me onto his lap. I gigged when he pulled me onto his lap and the blanket that was covering me from the waist down fell off me and onto the floor.

Colby: "You know, we never had a perfect New Years kiss have we?"

I paused and think for a second before speaking up.

"No we haven't actually."

Colby smirked.

Colby: "Then lets make this years perfect."

Then he looked at his phone right when it changed to 12 a.m and he smiled even more as he looked back at me. He put his hand on my cheek and i put my hand on his arm as he pulled me in for a kiss. I leaned in to and kissed he back passionately while we were both smiling.

We kissed for a minute before Colby pulled away and looked at me with pure love in his eyes. 

Colby: "I love you so much baby."

"I love you too hun."

Colby kissed me lightly again for a second before laying back on the couch and pulling me up so i was laying with my head on his chest. I yawned before starting to doze off again. Colby moved a little to pick up the blanket and put it over me again before kissing my forehead and playing with my hair a bit.

Soon i fell asleep in his arms against his chest and Colby looked down and noticed. He moved a little and picked me up in his arms, bridal style, and started walking down the hall to our room.