Pregnancy Prank

After Colby's falling down the stairs prank i decided i was going to do a good prank. I have been pretending i have been more exhausted, eating more, and pretending like i was sick in the mornings. I ordered fake pregnancy tests of amazon and my plan is to prank Colby by saying i was pregnant.

2 weeks into the prank i decided i was going to start it. At 6 a.m i woke up and went to the bathroom and pretended to throw up and be sick. Colby woke up when i entered the room 10 minutes later.

Colby: "Babe are you still sick in the mornings?" He asked tiredly.

"Yea" i fake groaned out.

Colby: "What do you think is up with it?"

"I don't know." I say getting back in bed.

Colby wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled into me from behind. We fell back asleep and i woke up around 9 a.m and Colby started to wake up too. we got up and we both got ready for the day. 

For the whole day i would pretend i was tired and exhausted and i would go to the bathroom a bunch and eat a bit more. That night Colby was in our room scrolling through his phone an i was in the bathroom for 10 minutes to pretend i was taking a pregnancy test but i was getting the fake once ready.

I made myself fake cry and i opened the door and Colby looked up at me concerned.

Colby: "Babe what's wrong? and why were you in there for so long?"

i don't respond and i walk over and sit next to him and hand him a pregnancy test. Colby took it in his hands and stared at it in shock.

Colby: "Baby are you pregnant?"

I shook my head with tears running down my face and he set the test down and hugged me tightly.

Colby: "baby it's going to  be alright. i promise. we can raise a baby together."

We sat like that for a few minutes before i spoke up.

"Colby?"

Colby: "Yes baby?"

"it's a prank." i mumbled so he could barely hear me.

Colby: "What did you say?" he asked confused.

"um...I-It's..." i stuttered to make it believable.

Colby: "Babe you can tell me anything. What's going on?"

"It's a prank!" I yell and smile.

Colby fell back on the bed and sighed.

"I got you!"

I crawled onto Colby and he covered his face with his hands.

Colby: "I really thought this was real."

"Don't worry baby it's not." 

Colby wrapped his arms around me and nuzzled his face in my chest.

Colby: "Do you want to start on one though?" He asked and moved his head so i could hear him.

"Sure hun."

Colby rolled me over so he was on top and we started to make out on the bed.