*(TW)* Mafia

I stood next to my husband, Colby, as him and the rest of our mafia talked to our enemies. We have been emenies to the Brennen Taylor mafia for years since we started ours. They have done many things to us like trying to kidnap me and our daughter, attacked us, broke into our house, etc. 

As Brennen was talking to Colby with a smug smile on his face Colby got fed up and punched him straight in the face. He stumbled back for a second before one of his goons started shooting at us. Colby quickly got me to go behind our truck as everyone else, including him, started shooting.

I grabbed my small hand gun i carry with me and tried to shoot too. I got up and stood better to shoot better and got some people. Then Colby grabbed my shoulder.

"Y/n! Get down!"

Colby yelled at me. 

I shook my head hit his hand away. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to look at him.

"I'll give you one fucking chance to get down and get away."

I ripped my arm away and he got fuming but so was I.

I went to shoot again but Colby threw me back as he shot someone who tried shooting me. I sat up on the ground and before i could get back up, i felt someone grabbed me by the throat and hold me up against them. They were the last person but Colby thought he had them all.

"See i told you to get down. You were almost sho-"

He was cut off upon looking at me getting held by the throat against his chest with a gun to my head.

"Let her go!"

Colby yelled at Brennen who laughed devilishly. 

I tried to kick at him but it didn't faze him. I realized i still had my gun but before i could shoot him he knocked the gun from my hand. I could barely breathe at this point and looked at Colby with fear. Usuaully i'm never scared till this point. 

Colby pointed his gun at Brennen but he hit my head hard with his gun and held it agaisnt my temple again. 

I closed my eyes out of pain from the hit and felt a few tears fall from my eyes as i was thinking.

I can't die. I can't leave Colby. I can't leave my baby girl at home. I can't.

Then, I felt Colby's rough and big hands grab me but at the same time as i was ripped form Brennens hands i felt a stabbing pain in my chest. When i finally opened my eye i saw a gunshot wound in my chest and Colby holding me in his lap. 

I heard another gunshot and when i looked up Brennen dropped to his knees. I was still crying but never realized it. Colby picked me up and carried me bridal style. I started feeling light headed and passed out.

When i woke up, i was laying in a hospital bed. I knew it must be our private hospital we have for our mafia. I looked around groggily and saw the white room with and IV in my hand, heart monitor, and other machines. There was an empty chair next to me but there was a bag with stuff of mine in it so i knew Cobly mut of been in here not to long ago.

I felt numb probably from pain meds too. The window was open with a nice breeze and the sunshine of late afternoon coming in. Then i heard the door open along with girl giggles.

I looked up to see my little girl in Colby's arms come in. Gracie started kicking around with her toddler legs and started giggling upon seeing me. Colby set her down and she came running to the side of my bed. 

"Hey baby."

I say tiredly to her.

Gracie giggled and waved up at me and Colby lifted her up to my bed.

"Be careful hun. don't touch mommy's ches ok?"

"Ok daddy."

She replyed to Colby nd she hugged me gently. I hugged her back and looked up at Colby.

"How long was i out?"

Colby sighed.

"4 days. Probably from the shock and you got a concussion so probably that too."

I nodded and Gracie giggled.

"Daddy cried everyday next to you."

"Oh did he now?"

I say teasing Colby. Colby blushed and looked away for a second.

"Can't a care about my wife? I may be cold hearted but i care about my family."

He said sitting next to me and Gracie climbed on his lap.

"Yea you do. You kill people for your family."

"I fucking would die for you and my little girl."