Breakdown

Recently i have been really stressed. I have been recording on YouTube for my channel and editing a lot. I have had some laundry to get to and I've been needing to clean me and Colby's room even though he could but i feel like i should. I have also been editing Colby's YouTube videos for his personal channel. I have also had lots of essays from college I need to do.  I would stay up late at night to work on my essays and to edit. In 3 days i only got about 6 hours of sleep. 

One night it was around midnight I was editing while Colby was sleeping. He didn't know i wasn't in bed with him. My eyes started to get heavy and i started to slowly doze off. i rested my head on my hand that was resting on the table and continued editing. I didn't even realize i fell asleep. 

Colby woke up around 1 a.m and sat up and rubbed his eyes as he looked over at me and saw i was sitting at our desk. the computer fell asleep and my head was resting on my arms on the desk while i was passed out asleep. He got up and picked me up and carried me back to bed. He laid me down and crawled back in bed and wrapped his arms around me as he cuddled me and fell asleep.

I woke up around 6 a.m and realized Colby carried me back to bed. i got out of his arms without waking him and walked quietly back to our desk and started working on one of my essays. It was luckily a Saturday so i didn't have to worry about school. I was still tired but i continued working. When i went onto my assignments i saw how many essays i had and it started to stress me out more. a few tears fell from my eyes from the stress.

I started working and after an hour i heard Colby moving and waking up.

Colby: "Baby what are you doing at the desk again? You have been sitting at that desk everyday for 3 days when you come home from school."

"I'm working on my assignments." I say blankly as i was type on the computer. My voice had cracked when i spoke though.

Colby: "Y/N wahst going on? Are you getting stressed?"

"What? I'm fine"

Colby: "Y/n. Your voice cracked. Your not fine."

When Colby said that i just broke down into tears from all the stress getting to me. Colby got up and rushed over to me and hugged me tight as i broke down. Colby picked me up and walked over to our bed and sat down and sat me on his lap.

Colby: "Tell me whats making you so stressed baby."

"O-Our room is a mess,I have laundry to fold, i have multiple assignments i need to do, I have videos to edit, And it's just stressing me out." I say through my tears.

Colby rubbed my back and wiped my tears away.

Colby: "I'm going to make you relax this weekend. I will clean our room, edit, and fold clothes for you. How about we watch a movie and go back to sleep?"

I wipe my tears and i nod my head. Colby and me lay down and cuddle together as we watch a movie and i soon fall asleep from being so exhausted.