Sister

I'm Sam's sister and Colby's best friend. We all live in the trap house. while every one was gone i was in the kitchen scrolling on my phone when Sam came running in looking mad.

Sam: "So who's this secret guy you're seeing?!" Sam yells at me.

"What do you mean?" ask confused.

Sam: "Don't play dumb! Your seeing someone behind my back! i know it!" He shouts at me.

"Sam ju-" Sam cut's me off.

Sam: "See! You are seeing someone! Who the actual fuck are you with?!" Sam yells.

Sam keeps yelling at me over and over and wouldn't let me speak. He slammed his hand on the table and i flinched. He was super pissed off with me. 

Then Colby walked in the living room when Sam hit the wall with his fist. We didn't know Colby was still home so Colby heard all of Sam's yelling. Colby glared at Sam. I had started crying a minute ago because Sam's hitting and yelling was scaring me.

When Sam noticed Colby he stopped and they looked at each other. Sam froze. When he realized he scared me and i was crying he regretted yelling.

Sam: "Did i take it to far?" He mumbled but it was loud enough to hear.

"Now i know what you are."

Colby: "Come with me Y/n. We are getting out of here." Colby said extending his hand out to me. 

I took his hand and he helped me stand while i was shaking and crying and he put his arm around my shoulder and rubbed my back as we left and we went to his car and we went for a drive just to get away from Sam so he can calm down and i can calm down.