Roller skating

I am a master roller skater but as for my boyfriend, Colby,....not really. Today i decided i would take him. i decided i needed to teach him since we've been together for 5 years, but i've been able to roller skate for 10. 

Colby was in the passenger seat and i was driving since i knew where the roller rink is. Colby was complaining a lot though. when i say a lot i mean A LOT. 

Colby: "Babeeeee"

"What now?"

Colby: "Can we just go home? I don't want to do thissss"

"No. We're going. It can be like a little date, how about that?"

Colby sighed and groaned, leaning his head back in the seat.

Colby: "Fineee. Whatever."

Eventually we pulled up to the roller rink and i got out, grabbing myroller skates from the back seat. Then when i shut the door i heard the doors lock. I look and see Colby locked the doors to the ar. He smirked at me and stuck his tounge out.

Then i pulled the keys out of my pocket and clicked unlock. I opened his door and he groaned. I smirked and tilted my head to the side.

"Your going."

I grabbed his hand and forced him out of the car. He aced childish as i lead him by the hand into the place. i rented him skates and one of the skating walkers. I helped him into the skates and held his hand as we went on the rink. He kept either falling or almost falling. Each time i helped him up. 

After about 20 minutes he finally started getting the hang of it. He was doing better and i was still helping him. After a bit he wasn't falling and actually getting balance. He was doing good and after a while he stopped using the walker and was actually able to skate slowly on his own. 

I showed him some of my tricks and helped give him some tips. He was starting to actually enjoy it. 

*Time skip to after skating*

It was now about 2 hours later, and we were leaving. Colby hugged my side and kissed my head before we got in the car.

Colby: "I actually had fun today, babe. Thank you for teaching me your ways."

I giggle and he took one of my hands in his.

"Your welcome babe."

He kissed me again and then we left.