Like What?

I was awoken by my alarm clock on my phone. i groaned as i sat up and shut it off. i stretched and got out of bed, walking into my bathroom. i did my business and brushed my teeth and hair before leaving it, shutting the light off. 

I went over to my closet and opened it, scanning what i could wear. I decided i'd wear a black crop top, blue jeans, and a red and black flannel. I got dressed and went over to my vanity. i did black and white eye shadow with a black wing with eyeliner. 

I finished up and decided to put a belt on too. I grabbed my phone before heading downstairs. I went downstairs and went in the kitchen. No one was in there at the time so i figured everyone was still asleep or gone. Whichever one. I went to the counter and grabbed an apple. I took a bite and then heard footsteps behind me.

I turned around and saw it was just Colby come in the kitchen. I looked up at me and smiled. He was just wearing sweatpants and his hair was damp so he must of just got out of the shower.

Colby: "Hey Y/n."

"Hey Colby." I said, smiling back at him.

Colby: "You look so pretty like this by the way." He said as he walked by me to grab an apple from the bowl next to me.

I got a bit confused from what he said.

"Like what?"

Colby froze and looked up at me, tilting his head a bit. He had a resting look on his face, not stern but not happy either.

Colby: "What do you mean 'Like what?' You look pretty in your outfit."

"I wasn't trying to dress up."

Colby: "Still you look pretty."

"ok well...Thanks."

He nodded and went back to his normal self. He leaned on the counter next to me and put his arm around my shoulder. He kissed my cheek before leaving and going back upstairs, leaving me speechless.