Caring Boyfriend

I had a past with self harm so i'd cut and burn my arms and wrists. I stopped it when i met my boyfriend but have the scars still. I never dared to tell my boyfriend because he was a mafia boss and i didn't want him to think i did it during our relationship.

One day i was laying on our bed, waiting for Colby to come to bed and i was just scrolling on my phone. I never realized my sleeve was down a bit, far enough to see a few of my scars. I looked up smiling when i heard the door to the bathroom open and Colby walked out.

I saw the smile fall from his face and his eyes went to my arm but i never thought much of it. His cold, seriousness, mafia attitude come on as he spoke to me.

"Show me your scars."

He said with full seriousness. 

I got a bit nervous after he said it.

"B-but why?"

I ask with nervousness but tried a bit not to show it. 

He could tell though from the stuttering.

He walked over and sat down next to me gently. He took my phone out of ym hand and set it on the nightstand as he took my hands in his rough ones gently.

"I want to see how many times you needed me and i wasn't there."

He said a little louder than a whisper as he gently and slowly pulled my sleeves up. 

His fingers gently traced over the old scars and he brought one of my arms up and kissed a scar gently which caused me to giggle. He looked up at me with his contagous smile and messy hair and kissed my lips gently.