Do you love her?

I'm Jakes little sister. For a while Colby had been secretly flirting with me and i've been flirting back. We secretly started dating a month ago but somehow Jake ended up finding out. 

One day while me, Colby, Sam, Katrina, Devyn, and Corey were all hanging out in the living room of the trap house Jake came storming downstairs and he stormed into the living room. He came straight over to me and Colby who were sitting together.

Jake: "Colby do you really love her?"

Colby: "Dude what do you mean?"

Jake: "You and Y/n are together. I know it. Now answer me! Do you really love her?"

"Do you Colby?"

Jake: "No bullshit."

Colby pauses and he wipes his hand over his mouth before whispering under his hand that's over his mouth.

Colby: "Yes..."

Everyone now had their eyes all on us. Colby finally removes his hand and speaks up loud and clear for Jake to hear.

Colby: "Of course i fucking love her. I have never felt this way about anyone before!"

Jake smirks and everyone else were smiling as they were watching us. I smiled as i lean into Colby closer. Colby looked away and he kept to himself. I gently grabbed his chin with my hand, pulling his face towards mine. 

"I love you, Colby." I say as i gently kiss his lips. When we pull away Colby puts one hand on the side of my neck.

Colby: "I love you too, Y/n"

Everyone cheers as we kiss again.