Bath~

i was driving home from work one evening and i was so stressed from it. my boss said i wasn't working "Well enough" and that if i don't get my act up i could be fired. i don't understand why my boss has to be such a bitch to me but i can't quit because we need the money. 

I work at an office job and Colby's a youtuber with his best friend Sam. My job pretty much sucks ass and it's pretty boring. i manage though.

As i pulled in the driveway i saw all the trap house standing outside. once i pulled in i saw Colby, Aaron, Corey, Elton, and Sam are all covered in some white stuff. i grabbed my purse and shoved my wallet and phone in it before getting out.

"What did you all do?" i had a hint of pissed off and bitchiness in my voice but i tried to keep my cool.

Sam: "Elton pulled a stupid prank."

i rolled my eyes. i should have guessed. they have been in this prank war for what feels like forever.

Then i felt arms wrap around me from behind and i felt the white stuff get on my clothes and in my hair and i unhinged at that point. i've been stressed all day so this wasn't helping. i turned around and pushed the person away and when i looked up i saw Colby stumble and fall on the concrete.

Colby: "What the hell Y/n!" He yelled. I was shocked i pushed Colby and i felt bad and i just freaked out and didn't know what to say so i ran in the house past everyone.

Colby got up and ran after me and yelled.

Colby: "Babe i'm sorry! Come back babe!"

Once Colby came in the room he saw me laying on the bed with my face buried in my pillow. Colby quietly walked over and rubbed my back a little and took my shoes off, putting them in the closet. 

I heard Colby walk off and the bath water start running. After a few minutes Colby walked over a few minutes later and rolled me onto my back. 

Colby: "I started a bath for you. come on."

I reluctantly got up and followed behind Colby. When i got in the bathroom i rubbed my eyes, looking up and seeing the bath with a bath bomb in it, candles lit, and quiet music playing in the background.

"Babe. Yu didn't need to do this."

Colby: "But i know your stressed so the least i could do is take your mind of your work for a while."

I smiled and Colby gave me a quick kiss before i stripped off my clothes and i got in the warm water. Colby watched me as i sinked down in the water and sighed in relief. 

Colby: "Having fun there, huh?"

I just smiled at him and he sat next to the tub on the bath mat.

"Did you get hurt when i pushed you?"

Colby: "Maybe just a cut or bruise but i'm fine."

"I'm sorry about it."

Colby: "It's alright, hun."

I seriously didn't know how to end it and i don't know wht i freaking wrote but whatever. i think this was my worst story probably.  🤣