*TW!!* Suicide

Y/n's POV:

Recently, my mental health has gotten really bad. My fiancé, Colby, has been trying to help me. I cut my wrists a few times behind his back, and he doesn't know it. I'm 23 and Colby is 25. Colby and Sam went out to hang out with some guys today so i was home alone. 

I was sitting, zoned out in me and Colby's bedroom till a thought came across my mind.

Suicide.

I mean, i have no reason anymore. No point. I love Colby but he deserves better. 

I stood up and went into the bathroom. I dug through the cupboards and pulled down my anti-depressants I've been taking behind Colby's back too. I dumped the whole bottle in the palm of my hand and stared at them.

Should i really do it? Really?

I thought, re-thinking my idea. I sighed but then remembered why I'm doing this.

I'm no good. Colby needs better. better than me.

I closed my eyes and put all the pills in my mouth, swallowing them all. I opened my eyes a few seconds later and already felt dizzy and light-headed.

It's working.

I thought.

I'll be gone in a few minutes.

As i felt dizzier, i stumbled and gripped the counter so i wouldn't fall. i looked at myself in the mirror and saw how pale i was. Then, Katrina walked in the bedroom. I didn't know she came over. 

the bathroom door was open and i just felt my eyes roll back into my head and i fell to the ground. My eyes shut as i felt myself drifting away and i heard Katrina scream and the last thing i heard was Katrina running to me in panic.

Katrina's POV:

When Sam and Colby went to hang out with friends i decided to go see Y/n. When i walked into the house, i heard no one. I figured she was in Colby and her room so i went upstairs and in their room. When i saw Y/n, i saw her pale and stumbling, struggling to stand. She saw me for a second before falling to the ground, eyes rolled into the back of her head and then shut. 

I screamed in horror and ran over to her.

"Y/N!" 

I screamed as tears filled my eyes. I saw a pill bottle in her hand, and it was.... empty...

I was shaking as i pulled my phone out and dialed 911, explaining the situation. After they hung up, i called Colby. He answered right away.

"Hey Kat. What's up?"

"Colby! Colby! Where are you guys right now?!"

I said panicked and Colby could hear the panic which made him scarred and worried.

"Down the street at Jakes? Why? Is everything ok?"

"Hurry back home! right now!"

"Why?"

"Y/n overdosed on anti-depressants!"

I heard Colby drop the phone on the other end but picked it up again.

"Alright. I'm on my way. I'll be there in 2 minutes."

Colby's POV: 

Once i hung up the phone, i didn't even tell everyone what was going on and quickly got in my car and drove home. I got there right when the ambulance arrived. I rushed in first and heard Kat upstairs yell.

"Upstairs bathroom in the bedroom!"

I ran up the stairs with the paramedics behind me and i burst in the room and ran over crouching down next to unconscious Y/n. The paramedics got her onto a gurney and i rode in the ambulance on the way to the hospital. 

Kat called everyone and told them what happened. They all agreed to stay home and visit once everything was ok again. Once we got to the hospital, i waited in the waiting room as they took Y/n away to a room. I paced back and forth for 2 hours waiting for an update.

Eventually, a doctor came out.

"Cole Brock?"

I ran up.

"Is Y/n ok?"

The doctor nodded which sent relief through me.

"We had to pump her stomach and luckily got a pulse. She woke up for a few minutes but was really out of it. she's asleep right now though."

"Ok. Can i stay with her?"

the doctor nodded. They brought me to her room and i slept in the chair next to her bed all night. The next morning when she woke up, she told me what happened and i comforted her. After that incident, i would do everything in my power to make her feel worth living. I never even left her alone either.