He's Home

For the last 2 weeks Colby has been on a trip. I have tried doing many things to distract myself but i still miss him. i've done everything to do in the trap house but i now have nothing to do. I was excited today though because Colby was coming home today. Then i got a call from Colby.

C=Colby  Y=Y/n

C: Hey babe.

Y: Hey hun i'm excited to see you later!

C: Actually my flight was cancelled due to the weather. 

This shocked me and tears filled my eyes. i took the phone away from my ear for a second to take a deep breath. I have missed his so much and i have even struggled to sleep at night because i was missing him. most nights i cried myself to sleep.

C: Hun are you still there?

I put the phone back to my ear and my voice cracked as i talked.

Y: Yes bae i'm here. 

C: I'm sorry i won't be home tonight. I'll be home before you know it though. Love you babe.

Y: I love you too. bye.

C: bye baby.

Once we hung up, i laid in Colby's spot on our bed and curled in a ball as i cried. I was so excited and now i won't get to see him. I eventually cried myself to sleep in his spot on our bed in one of his hoodies. 

When i woke up the next morning i just stayed in our room and didn't leave all day, not even to eat. Eventually i left around 11 p.m to go grab a snack. Everyone was hanging out in the living room. Then Katrina saw me coming down the stairs.

Katrina: "Hey Y/n!"

"Hey Kat. Hey guys." I waved to everyone and went in the kitchen. i grabbed a snack and bottle of water before going outside. i went to the front yard and sat on the steps in front of the door. i just stared into the night and at the street. I then decided i would go on a drive to take my mind off things. I got up and went over to my truck. I opened the door and got in and on the dash was a note.

I grabbed the note and read it.

Dear Y/n,
Go to the sidewalk to see a surprise. :)
-A special person

I was confused but decided to do it anyways. I put the note in my pocket and got out of my truck. i shut the door and went out to the sidewalk. i looked around and saw nothing but then i looked up and saw a car. But not just any car. That's when i noticed Colby's Toyota Corolla wasn't in the driveway and here it's right in front of me.

Sam then stepped out of the drivers door and motioned for me to come over. I ran acrossed the road and over to him.

Sam: "So you saw the note on your dash?"

"Yea what was it about?"

Sam: "Go open the passenger side door."

I was confused but went over to it. i hesitated before opening it and before i could think someone jumped out and grabbed me into a tight hug. That's when i realized it was Colby. My eyes filled with tears and i hugged him tightly back and he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He started to kiss me all over and i was giggling and crying at the same time. 

Colby: "I missed you so much baby."

"I missed you too."

We stayed in the hug and he carried me back into the house. we went upstairs and he laid in bed and put me on his chest and wrapped his arms around me. He pet my head and kissed my forehead.

Colby: "I love you hun."

"I love you too."