Who's singing? (roles reversed)

One day i was sitting, bored in my apartment when i got a call from my best friend, Corey. 

Corey: "Hey Y/n! What you doing?"

"Oh nothing much why?"

Corey: "Do you wanna come over and see the new and improved trap house?"

"Sure i'd love to. Who all lives with you again?"

Corey: "It's me, Devyn, Jake, Tara, Sam, Katrina, and Colby."

"I know everyone but Colby in that list."

Corey: "Well he's home right now so you will get to meet him if you come."

"Fine. Come pick me up then."

Corey: "Alright i'll be there in 5 or less."

"Ok see ya."

Corey: "See ya."

He hung up and i started getting ready. i got dressed into something more descent and by the time i was done Corey texted me.

"I'm parked by your car."

I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. I got in his car, and we left. Once we got there, he guided me in.

Corey: "Welcome to the new trap house!" He shouted. 

I laughed and we went into the kitchen where Sam, Devyn, Jake, Tara, and Katrina were. They all said hi or waved or both. I smile and wave back. We all started talking and chatting for a while till i heard something in the background.

??: "I'm not holding it in!"

"Who's singing?"

Corey: "Oh that would be Colby. He just wrote a song."

Then Colby started come in the room still singing.

Colby: "-if i'm just a servant to my pain-"

When i saw Colby i noticed how good his voice sounded and how hot he looked and started blushing. Everyone noticed me staring at Colby and blushing.

Sam: "Ohhh someone has a crush!"

"Sam shut up!" I shout at him while smiling and took my gaze of Colby to look at Sam for a second but then looked back at Colby. 

Colby smirked but then continued singing as he was looking at me.