What about us...?

Me and Colby have been together for 4 years. Colby is 20 and i'm 18, just graduated. Colby moved away when he was 18 and i was 16 but we were long distance. He came back to see me for my graduation, and he has always told me before he would take me with him to L.A. so we could be together. 

Colby was standing with me in my parent's driveway right now and just told me he was going to go back to L.A. today but didn't want me to come with him to L.A. We were now arguing because of it.

"What about me!?" I shouted, tearing up.

"What about us...?"

Colby scoffed and looked down as he kicked his foot against the ground.

Colby: "Why are you being like this?" He asked, looking back up at me and biting his lip.

"Because you left me for 2 years!" I yelled.

"A-and i waited for the say you would come back and take me with you like you said you would but now you're just telling me that you are taking off again but without me!?" I shouted, now crying.

Colby sighed.

Colby: "Ok, i thought you'd be a bit more understanding and supportive since I'm working for YouTube and that's why you can't come. it's so you can't get in the way."

"I have been so supportive! More than you have for me with stuff i have had to go through."

Colby finally snapped.

Colby: "This isn't really making me want to stay with you or take you with me, Y/n!" Colby yelled.

"Than go!" I shout back.

Colby: "I will!"

I was now crying as i yelled back at him in tears.

"But i can't promise that i am just going to be waiting for you when you come back next time!"

Colby: "Fine!" He said, pissed off.

"Wow...ok..."

Colby sighed and bit his lip again.

Colby: "Ok. See you around Y/n."

He took off the bracelet i had made him before he left the first time and gave it too me as he then turned and walked to his car and left. I stood there with the bracelet in my hands as i started to sob and fell to my knees.