At a party with the other girl

Colby and me were together for 3 years and then he cheated so we broke up. I locked myself in my apartment for weeks and Katrina finally dragged me out of my apartment and took me to a party. 

When we went in, we went to the living room and i saw Colby standing with his arm around a girl...The girl he cheated on me with. Katrina notices my gaze fixated on them and turned to me.

Kat: "Oh god he's here. I'm sorry Y/n."

Colby heard Katrina and his eyes met mine. We stared at each other for a few seconds. His eyes looking around at my tear-stained face and bloodshot eyes. Kat grabbed my hand.

Kat: "Just try to walk past him."

I ignored here and walked towards him, Kat following behind me. Colby smiled at us.

Colby: "Hey Y/n, Kat. This is my new girlfriend." He said motioning to her.

I felt my heart break and sniffled as i held back my stinging tears.

Colby: "Y/n?"

"I hope your both feeling sparks by the end of the drive. I hope you know she's the one by the end of the night. I hope you never ever felt more free."

Colby tried to speak.

Colby: "Y/n Don-"

"Tell your friends that you're so happy. I hope she comes along and wrecks every one of your plans. I hope you spend your last dime to put a rock on her hand I hope she's wilder than your wildest dreams. She's everything you're ever going to need."

At this point, Katrina was dragging me away but i yelled one last thing at him in tears.

"And then i hope she cheats like you did on me!"