Strict household...

Colby's POV:

Me, Sam, Kat, and Y/n have all moved into a house together. Sam and Kat are together but Y/n and me are just friends. We have a strong and close bond and love each other to death with sibling vibes.

One day i had fell asleep on the couch downstairs one night and the next morning Sam shook my shoulder gently to wake me.

Sam: "Dude."

"What?"

Sam: "She's cleaning the bathroom."

"Who?"

Sam: "Y/n."

"So?"

Sam: "She's cleaning your bathroom."

When i heard this i got up and went towards my room. As i was approaching my room my door was open and the faint light from the bathroom was on. Sam followed behind me and we went in my room and into the bathroom. I entered and Sam leaned on the doorframe.

"Hey there."

Y/n jumped a bit before setting her cleaning stuff down and looked up at me and Sam.

Y/n "Hi."

"hi..." I paused not knowing really what to ask.

I looked around the bathroom. Much cleaner now then what it was but she didn't need to do this.

"..Why are you cleaning the bathroom?"

She paused and looked around at what she's done before speaking, looking at me innocently.

Y/n: "I clean...That's what i do...I did all the-the cooking and cleaning for my mother."

I felt bad for her telling me this while looking so innocent.

"You don't have to do any of that here..."

Y/n: "My mother said that this is how you earn any love or attention."

Me and Sam looked at each other with the same, guilty look reading 'she doesn't deserve that thinking.'

Me and Sam both went up and hugged her tightly to protect her from all those thoughts.