Ignoring Girlfriend Prank

Colby's POV:

Today i came up with the perfect kind of prank. I was going to do the 'Ignoring your girlfriend' prank. Y/n's a bit emotional over some things so i was some-what afraid on how she will think and react about this but it's worth a shot. 

I woke up before Y/n and sat up, checking the time on my phone.

8:48 a.m.

i sat in bed and was scrolling through things like twitter, Instagram, snap chats, etc while waiting for Y/n to wake up. I look over at her sleeping body and couldn't help but smile.

God she's too damn innocent. But a fucking devil for that pregnancy prank.

After a while she finally started to wake up so i quickly went back to scrolling on my phone and pretending to not notice her.

Y/n's POV:

I started to wake up and when i looked up a could see Colby, sitting up in bed and scrolling through his phone. He still had his messy bed head, and his lips were a bit chapped which just made him look cuter. i yawned and stretched a bit.

"Morning, love." i say tiredly as i sat up.

Silence.

I got a bit confused and looked over at Colby. This got me fully awake and alert. 

"I said, 'Morning, love'." I said again, looking directly at him.

Still silence.

i sat there, staring at him. he kept scrolling on his phone and wouldn't look or even say anything to me.

"Hello? babe, are you deaf or something?"

Still silence.

"Babe!" i whine, getting upset.

i crawl up and flick his arm. he still didn't notice me. 

"Babe, did i do something wrong? Are you mad at me or something?"

Colby's POV: 

I was trying so hard not to speak up, smile, or even chuckle. i had to bite my lip to keep me from laughing when she whined and flicked my arm. i could tell in her voice she was getting upset though. 

If she starts crying or gets upset and mad, then I'm not going any further with this prank.

Y/n's POV:

i was getting more confused on why he kept ignoring me.

Did i make him mad? 

Did i do something wrong?

i kissed his cheek and he still did nothing. i kept trying things like kisses and talking to get him to respond but he still wasn't, and this was not normal for him. After a while i finally gave up and stopped. 

Maybe i was being annoying?

"F-fine. don't talk to me, i guess." i said sadly as i got up off the bed.

My voice had cracked when i spoke since i was holding back tears. I looked back over at Colby one last time before going out of our room and walking downstairs as i heard Colby shout for me and get up but i ignored it.

Colby's POV:

I had looked up when i heard her voice crack and i saw it. 

Tears.

My heart always breaks when i see her cry or tear up. She has a soft spot in my heart so i can't see her in pain or crying or upset. I quickly got up as she was walking away.

"Y/n..."

I quickly ran over following her as she went down the stairs. I finally grabbed her shoulder to stop her once she got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Y/n, baby, it was a prank." i say softly.

She turned around and looked at me with teary eyes.

"Babe. it was just a prank. i didn't mean to make you cry." I say as i hug her into my chest. 

She wrapped he arms around me too and started to cry into my chest. I rubbed her back as she cried.

"It's alright. it was a prank."

Y/n: "S-so your no-not u-upset with me-me?" She stuttered out in tears.

"No baby. Not at all." I said, kissing her head.

Y/n: "Your so mean." 

i chuckled at her little comment.