Insecure

Recently i have seen lot's of hate comments on my body in Colby's comments on YouTube. One day i was standing in front of the mirror in our bedroom and quietly crying while poking at my belly. I was even an average size for a person that's 24. 

I went and grabbed a baggy hoodie and put it on before laying down in bed and quietly crying into my pillow. i didn't even realize i had fallen asleep though. I fell asleep with tears streaming down my face.

Coly walked in our room an hour later while i was still sleeping. He looked over at me and just figured i was asleep and he couldn't see my face since I was facing the wall. He saw my phone sitting on the bed next to me and he picked it up and he decided just to look at it for no reason, since i do that with him all the time. He entered my password and he saw that the last thing i looked at was my photos. 

When he went in my photos there were screenshots of hate comments. He felt bad because so many people have been hating my body. Colby noticed how i was wearing a baggy hoodie and now looking at the hate comments he sees i feel insecure. 

Colby set my phone on the night stand and he sat down next to me. he rested his hand on my hip and rubbed it a little and i started to wake up. My eyes fluttered open and i looked around a little and then looked up and saw Colby.i gave him a small smile but Colby just looked concerned.

Colby: "Baby why were you crying?"

"I wasn't crying." I say trying to wipe away the dried tears and my face was red so i couldn't hide it.

Colby: "Y/N yes you were. I also went in your photos and saw screenshots. Why did you screenshot hate comments?"

"I-I just...People keep telling me what t-to change a-about myself s-so i screenshotted it"

Colby's eyes fell sad and he hugged me and pulled me onto his lap.

Colby: "Baby you don't need to change for anyone. not even me. i love you for you."

I started crying again and he hugged me tightly as i cried into his chest.

Colby: "I love you so please don't change anything for me."