Massage

I walked in the door with a big sigh of relief of finally arriving home. I set my bag down and kicked my shoes off at the door. I hung my jacket and keys up and went upstairs. 

See, i work an 8-hour shift at a machinery factory helping build a bunch of vehicles. All day my neck and back have been hurting. The reason is i injured my back during work when i lifted a part and i slept wrong, messing up my neck.

I opened my bedroom door to be greeted by Colby, my boyfriend. He smiled at me as he set his phone on the nightstand. I walked over and laid down on my stomach next to him. He chuckled.

"Hey baby. Are you ok?"

I shook my head no and groaned.

"What's wrong?"

Colby asked, getting concerned.

"I injured my back at work today and slept wrong, fucking up my neck."

Colby then quietly got up from our bed and went in the bathroom. He came back a minute later with my favorite lotion and put some on his hands, rubbing it a bit. 

"Could you take your shirt off and move your hair?"

I nodded slightly, wincing out of pain from my neck.

I slipped my shirt off and put my hair in a bun before laying back down on my stomach.

"Where at specifically does your back hurt at?"

I managed to point to the middle of my back.

"Ok. Now just relax. Sleep even because you look tired a hell."

I hummed and closed my eyes and i put my head on my arms and he began to massage my back.

He was gentle and it felt amazing with the lotion. He went up slowly from my lower back to the middle, upper, then to my shoulders, and then to my neck. I was dozing off when he hit where my neck hurt really bad and i jumped a bit. 

"Sorry."

He said, chuckling a little as he was gentler on that spot.

After a minute, i started dozing off again and he continued massaging my back, shoulders, and neck as i fell asleep.