Chapter 97

Freen's pov

"Don't you dare to challenge me here in my office babe, because I am so ready for you." I said smirking after I pushed her inside my secret room and made sure to lock the door before I took a step towards her.

"Baby...I was just." She said stuttering but I stopped her with a more serious look.

"Strip for me my Rebecca." I command her standing straight with a crossed arms above my chest. And I can tell that she's quite shock at the moment as she start gulping hardly.

"Ɓabe are you..." She murmured unbelievably but I stopped her

"Now!" I said sternly and her eyes widened

"We don't have all the time here my Rebecca, so if you wanted to.. hmmmmm" I didn't got the chance to finish my word because in a split second I found myself kissing her very soft and sweet lips as we both fight for dominance. And at the end I won.

My hands roam at her bare back, caressing it down to her perfect bum and start squeezing it, gently. She put her hands around my neck pulling me more to her.

"Your lips is so addicting, do you know that?" She said after breaking the kiss as we we're both gasping for air.

"And so does yours." I said smirking as I pulled her to bed, leading us to crashed down and she's on the top of me with only her panties left. I smile playfully when I remember something.

"Sit on my face." I command her but she just furrowed her brows. "Do it, before I change my mind." I added and she obliged.

I scooted a little up to make myself lie comfortably on the bed and she positioned herself near to my face yet still undecided if she'll continue or not. But without any warning I pulled her hips and she landed right on my face.

I didn't bother about her panty since she was wearing a thong. Using my finger I pulled it to one side and start licking her folds. She's already wet and I can taste her pre cum.

She starts moaning loudly as soon as my tongue touches her clit.

"Oh my goodness, baby. Fuck!" She moaned, quivering as soon as I steady my tongue in her entrance pushing it inside her.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Sarocha." She whimpered causing me to moaned while sucking her, sending a vibration to her entire body. And Im glad that this room is sound proof, because if not Im sure that the whole floor will definitely hear her moans.

"Oh my God, don't stop baby. Im cumming." She moaned again and she cum. I lick her clean and her body shake tremendously because she's still sensitive.

I made her lie down on bed. Her eyes still close and I took that moment to remove all my clothes, I then go to the small drawer naked and took the strap and wear it.

I still can remember it vividly, the day I used this to her. And remembering that moment a smile plastered on my lips.

The moment she opened her eyes, her jaw literally drop upon seeing me with the strap on. She stared at me unbelievably and the thing that I can do is to smirk at her.

"Fuck baby, your so fucking hot on that." She said licking and biting her lips as if I am the most delicious food she'd ever seen. And I'll make sure she will get satisfaction on that. She was about to get up from bed but I stopped her.

"Don't move." I said with a stern voice. And that left her shocked again, unable to move nor to speak and I start walking to her her eyes fixated on me. As I hopped on the bed I pulled her into a deep kiss. I deepened the kiss, exploring every inch of her mouth. I sat on the bed and made her sit on my lap.