Chapter 967. Tatyana's Softening Heart. Space Talk!

Tatyana walked out of the room and continued toward the outside. Once outside the house, she used her movement technique and quickly reappeared on a mountain peak several dozen of kilometers away.

After moving there, she sighed and sat on the mountain's peak, looking at the scenery before her. She had seen this type of scenery so many times in her life, and yet, it still had a magical feeling of relaxation.

"Mountains and Rivers interlock while the clouds and wind dance... Earth goes beyond the gaze..." Tatyana's serene red eyes locked on the horizon. She muttered. "Fast... Everything is moving..." Tatyana sighed. "... Too fast."

"Is that a problem?"

The Death Empress didn't even turn around to find out whose voice it was. "Mirrory, Valeria, what are you two doing here?"

Mirrory crossed her arms and floated to her side. "Seeing you leave so suddenly, I first thought you noticed some problems, so I followed." Mirrory smirked. "Turns out, the little girl was having a mood swing situation. Do you want to cry to Mommy Mirrory?"

Tatyana looked at her with a smiling expression, confusing Mirrory. "Um. What's wrong?"

Tatyana laughed. "You really adopted that name, Mirrory?"

Mirrory snorted. "What's wrong with that? It might not be the best name, but it is an honest name. While at first, Angel didn't really have a sense of what I was, and she even called me Mirror... Mirrory is a way for Angel to connect with me. Why not accept it for all of that instead of the sound that it makes when it leaves my mind?"

Valeria at the side chuckled. "You said you wouldn't know if you are compatible with Little Angel at first, acting grumpy and cold like a resentful old creature who had been awakened from their comfortable slumber since the Heavenly Cataclysm."

Tatyana laughed, and Mirrory asked. "So, what's wrong?"

Tatyana sighed. "Nothing much. Feeling that things are happening too quickly." Tatyana pointed up and said. "Yasenia wants to go outside. She is stuck in her comprehension of the Celestial Intent and Energy. Therefore, she wants to try to explore how the cosmos feels on her body."

Valeria asked. "What's wrong with that?"

Tatyana looked at Valeria and spoke. "She is not even 100 years old. She is too young to go outside."

Mirrory spoke, curious. "This is not like you, right? You've always allowed her to take risks, even if you had safety nets behind her."

Tatyana answered. "It's out of space, Mirrory. What if, I don't know, a Star Beast appears and swallows her?"

Mirrory asked. "What if that happens?"

Tatyana looked at Mirrory, and Mirrory leaned forward, asking with a serious face. "What if that happens?"

Tatyana sighed. "I know that it is... normal for accidents to happen. But having the strength to prevent it..."

Mirrory sighed. "Tatyana, did something happen? I don't need to tell you that keeping things inside will just feed those nasty Heart Demons you have, or do I?"

Valeria sat by Tatyana's side with a smile. "Was it... Estrella? Did she say something?"

The Death Empress looked at Valeria with both eyebrows raised. "How are you so sharp in this situation, but usually, you are so slow?"

Valeria blinked twice, not understanding, and Tatyana sighed. "Yes. That's the problem. After the maid training attack, Estrella said the exact same things Yasenia said when she was little. I am afraid that Estrella's path will become similar to Yasenia's because Estrella doesn't have the talent to overcome what Yasenia has gone through."