Chapter 969. [Soul Echo Dissolving Poison] and [Soul Anchoring Algae].

Yasenia lay on the bed and sighed. All the girls were around her while Kali checked on her. Kali softly spoke while looking at Yasenia's vitals to warn Flora or Valeria if something happened. "It's not your fault, love."

Yasenia murmured. "I know. But I was too careless."

"Open your mouth, love." Yasenia followed Kali's instructions and swallowed the [Soul Strength Recovery Pill].

Kali saw Yasenia's pout and kissed her cheek. "Love, your maids fought 200 High-Level Epoch Cores and 10 Peak-level Epoch Cores. Those who escaped during the war. Meanwhile, you only had 20 maids by your side."

The dragoness spoke again, her lips pouty. "Because I suddenly left, so only 20 of them followed."

Kali rolled her eyes. She said. "Your maids could hold them back for a while. Long enough for the assassin leader to sneak up on you using his assassin techniques and poison you. You are not omnipotent or omniscient. It is normal that you fell into the trap."

Andrea spoke from the corner of the room, her voice tinged with laughter. "You are looking really adorable right now, you know that?"

Dawn giggled. "Mommy is cute!"

Yasenia sighed with a smile. "Okay, okay. But I am still poisoned. What do I even do? So much for wanting to go out to space. Now, I am stuck here."

Tatyana opened the door of the infirmary and entered. "Not necessarily."

Yasenia blinked and looked over. "Hm?"

Tatyana crossed her arms and looked at Yasenia. "Valeria, Mirrory, or I can't cure your poison because we lack ingredients. There are a few in your ring, but they need around three more years of time acceleration in your ring to be useful. The poison that you've been inflicted with is a mid-level Transcendent Level Poison."

Yasenia asked, surprised. "Transcendent Level? How did he get his hands on something like that?"

"Who knows? I am going to interrogate him soon, so we'll learn eventually." Tatyana commented. "Regardless, according to Valeria, the poison you have is [Soul Echo Dissolving Poison]. It is a poison that's secreted by a venomous plant around it to protect its [Soul Echo Fruit]."

Angel asked. "Do you lack the [Soul Echo Fruit] for Yasenia's cure?"

Tatyana shook her head. "No, we lack [Soul Anchoring Algae]. The poison Little Treasure has ingested makes her soul resonate with the world around her, making it dissipate as it mixes with the energy in the surroundings. The reason you are so resistant to it is because you have [Celestial Energy], and your soul's strength is ridiculously high. If you were a normal Body Cultivator, you would be dead by now, as the assassin leader said."

Yasenia asked. "How did they know where I was?"

Tatyana crossed her arms. "Fate prediction, probably. Someone tried to predict your nearby future and knew that you were going to be out today at that hour."

Yasenia frowned. "Should I be careful about them?"

Tatyana shook her head. "Forget about that. She or he is probably dead by now. Predicting your future to that extent is frankly retarded." Tatyana laughed. "You have probably killed a Transcendent Cultivator without fighting! What a great achievement, isn't it?"

Yasenia rolled her eyes. "As if I am happy about that."

Tatyana laughed. "Anyway, as Kali said, don't blame yourself. This was utterly unpreventable. A Transcendent Realm cultivator actually gave their life to trap you."

The dragoness crossed her arms and looked at her seriously. "Mom." Tatyana flinched a bit. Yasenia sighed. "Who even has the resources to do all of this? Sacrifice a Transcendent Realm cultivator to kill me? Who would go that far?"