Chapter 950. Estrella's First Big Present!

Kali and the rest looked at their pouty daughters and smiled awkwardly. Skye asked loudly. "Why can't I see Mommy!? I want to see Mommy!"

Dawn said, her young face full of adorable seriousness. "Mommy is doing something important, Big Sister."

Skye harrumphed and pointed to the side. "But today is Big Sister Estrella's birthday!" Skye looked at Evelyn and exclaimed. "I, um..." She frowned for a few seconds and looked at Evelyn. "Mama, what was the word?"

Evelyn blinked, confused. "Which word?"

Skye gestured incoherently with her words. "That... um. The word like ask?"

Evelyn realized where her daughter was going and answered. "Demand?"

Skye's golden eyes lit up, and she nodded, smiling brightly. "Thank you, Mama!" Then, becoming serious again, she shouted cutely. "I demand Mommy!"

Evelyn was speechless. She didn't know whether to praise her daughter or smack her butt.

Aurelia spoke softly while obediently sitting on Angel's lap. "Mommy loves us the most, so she will come. She is probably busy."

Skye pointed at Aurelia and stuttered. "W-Whose side are you on, little sister!?"

Aurelia shrunk a bit, hiding behind her book. But after a few seconds, Angel nudged her sides, and she poked out her blonde head, showing her bright and intelligent golden eyes that they all shared. "I am on big sister's side. I want her to be happy."

The personal maids of each child looked at the interaction with baffled expressions. They'd seen that education started really early and was very demanding. Still, the children were two years old. Other two-year-olds they'd seen in the past were still eating their snots and learning to talk!

Andrea placed Dawn on her lap and laughed. "Honestly, I love how intelligent they are, but they are growing a bit too fast."

Angel nodded a few times and hugged Aurelia as if she were a teddy bear, squeezing her into her ample bosom. "I think the same! My baby can be a baby for longer!" Then, Angel blinked. "Oh. Is this how Yasenia feels about me?"

The rest of the girls almost choked. 'Only now, you realize!?'

Meanwhile, Aurelia didn't know what to do when her mother's oversized breasts snuggled her entire body. 'I can't read...'

Cecile caressed the plumage of her daughter and said calmly. "Don't worry; Yasenia is going to be here soon."

Katarina lifted her dragon head and cried cutely. Her own golden eyes looked eager. "Rawr!"

Kali laughed. "As expected, Yasenia has become the favorite."

Evelyn snorted. "What did you expect? At the end of the day, they are our daughters. Do you think that the creature that managed to make us love her so crazily won't take our daughter's heart away just like their mothers?"

Kali coughed. "No ince... Ahem, that word."

Evelyn raised her eyebrow defiantly. "As if I would let her steal my place. We already have quite limited time with her. I am not letting anyone else come inside and take more of her time!"

Andrea smiled with twitching lips. "Isn't that the wrong reason..."

Evelyn snorted. "It is enough reason! Also, aren't Yasenia's genetics... super powerful? If you understand, you understand. But she would not have any biological problems!"

Andrea couldn't really deny it, so she didn't say anything. "You win."

Skye grinned widely. "Mama wins!"