The Dinner Party From Hell Part Two

"Hello" - Normal Speech
"Hello" - Sign Language
"Hello"- Luz's Deaf Accent
'Hello' - Thoughts

Lucia's POV

~{Divine Clothes and Designs}~

' Please God, titan, or whoever can hear me,' I cried on the inside as I felt another pin being accidentally stabbed somewhere in my body and let out another yelp,' Get me the fuck out of here!!!!'

"Ms.Drake," The seamstress huffed," I've told time and time again to stand still while I do this! I need your exact measurements to ensure the suit your grandmother commissioned is perfect!"

I groaned loudly, earning another pin being jabbed into my ankle, and I was about to lose my cool when I felt a cool yet soft hand gently being placed on my shoulder.

"How about a small break Ms. Dealer," Amelia said softly but with an undertone of authority," We can resume in about an hour?"

The seamstress agreed, saying she needed to check the fabric that was picked for the outfit and disappeared into the back room. Once I knew she was out of earshot. I sat down on the small pedal I was on and let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank god, I thought that would never end!!"

Amelia giggled a bit and gently rubbed my back," You're only free for a moment Lucia, but she is right that you do need to stay still or else the outfit won't fit right."

"To hell with this dumd outfit," I groaned while leaning on her," Why can't Luz and I just wear our grom outfits to the dumb party? Mom and King fixed them up perfectly and it fits the formal vibe!"

"Because this isn't just any normal formal event," Amelia explained softly while fixing my beanie," You will need to show the people of your past that you want nothing to do with them as well as show them you are much better off. After the night of the dinner party. You and Luz will finally be free though mostly not entirely in your home realm since I have a feeling that they will be monitoring you."

I sighed and nodded at her insight. She was speaking the truth as there were many, and I mean many, who tried to leave the Tunnels behind. Some succeeded and others, however. They just added their bodies to the planet's biggest graveyard after trying to hide away from the eyes of the families. They sent Luz and me to do those jobs and sometimes they kinda deserved it but then there were the times we had to choose whether or not to kill the poor bastard after seeing them turn their lives around. 

Shaking my head at the memories that were popping up in my head, I just looked up at the annoyingly beautiful chandelier," Even so, it fucking annoying that they want something to do with us now after taking out Cain and dividing his territory. We are technically under the protection of our nana and the old hag has been acting like a buffer towards the others except with Cain because he was the one who did all this shit to us. She needed him to stay in contact due to a lot of complications in some of his experiments and surgeries he did."

Amelia nodded softly, knowing exactly what I was talking about," I understand my love but still. You need to be and look your best, show them that you and your sister will never go back."

Nodding at her words and then groaning more as the seamstress came back, with even more pins, Amelia gave me a loving kiss on the forehead and sat down back at her seat as I stood back up on the pedal.

.

.

~{Two Hours Later - Luz and Lucia's Training Grounds: The Forest Behind The Owl House}~

.

.

"RAAAAAAHHHHH!!!"

"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU UGLY PIECE OF SHIT!!!!"