𝘐 𝘥𝘰

a/n: long ass chapter, lots of POV's (i'm handing them out like oprah), pictures and memes

i may or may not have cried over these two before i even started writing this out.

enjoy and thank you all for the insane support these past 9 months. this story wouldn't be possible without all of your votes and comments, so thank you ❤️

(the arkham arc is coming next along with key moments of S4 and the DCAMU)

enjoy what's probably the most chaotic and emotional wedding ever

~Maeve's POV~

"Only you would be patrolling at three in the morning the day of your wedding instead of sleeping."

"How do you-"

"Dickbird found me a few days ago and told me. I wanted to come check on you so I've been hiding in Blüdhaven for a week." Jason shrugged, removing his helmet and sat next to me on the edge of a building. "Cold feet?"

"Nope. Just thinking."

"Coming from you, that's terrifying."

"Shut up." I laughed and punched his shoulder. "I wish you could be there, y'know? It's not gonna be the same without you."

"Dick and I came up with a plan for that, don't worry." He assured and pulled out a tablet. "Last night, we hacked the cameras in the Manor so I can watch the ceremony at least."

"It's still not the same, but I'll take it."

"Okay, how's this? Right after the ceremony, I come as the Arkham Knight and terrorize everyone, kidnap you and then you can be reunited with Boy Wonder on wherever you're having the honeymoon."

"In a room full of superheroes? You're crazy, my little bird!" I laughed and he smiled. "Thanks, Jay... it actually does make me feel better that you're at least there from a distance."

"And miss my mom marry the love of her life? I'd rather die again!"

"Don't joke about that, Todd."

"If anyone deserves to have the wedding of their dreams, it's you and Dick, Maeve. You've both been through hell and deserve at least one day of peace."

"I almost lost him a month ago." I mumbled, removing my mask and wiped my eyes. "I think last time I was that scared of losing someone was in Arkham before that bomb went off... I hate feeling so helpless while the people I love slip away."