𝘎𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳

~Maeve's POV~

~Maeve's POV~

"Jason, she's two weeks old. Stop reading Shakespeare to her. She barely knows where my boobs are when she needs to eat."

"She needs to be smarter than the sperm donor, Mom. And she likes it!"

"She's literally sleeping." I sighed. "You bored my child until she fell asleep... now I know what to do when she doesn't want to go to bed."

"Happy to be of service." Jason smiled and closed his book before placing Viola on the portable bassinet we keep downstairs. "Nice to see you up and about."

"I spent a week in bed recovering. I've had enough of it and I still can't walk properly."

"Where's Dickbird?"

"Something went wrong with his paternity leave so he's fixing that at the station and going grocery shopping with Alfred and Selina." I shrugged, sitting next to him and propped my feet on the table. "I never got the chance to thank you for not leaving while I was in labor."

"Yeah, and thanks for traumatizing me. I did not want to see so many bodily fluids and a human being come out."

"We've seen worse in Arkham."

"How did we-"

"Remember that dude I had to dismember because J was gonna throw you to Croc all chained up? The one I had to rip out the organs and place them like an art exhibit?"

"Wasn't he the one dressed like Batman?"

"No, that was the one you killed because I was gonna get my teeth pulled and my smile was being stretched."

"Stop talking about Arkham." Tim grumbled, walking inside the library and sat across from us. "You're gonna traumatize Vi."

"Her or you?"

"Both."

"Who's talking about Arkham?" Steph asked, sitting next to Tim. "Because if it's Mom, I'm in. If it's Jason, let me get the tissues."

"Is her hair ever gonna change fully to black or is that green staying forever?" Tim asked, glancing at the bassinet.

"Probably forever since she has Joker Venom in her. Dick and I decided to cross that bridge when we get there if we ever do. Pediatrician said she's extremely healthy and gave her the first vaccines, so we're focusing on that." I shrugged, rocking the bassinet with my foot when Viola started fussing. "I'm not too worried about the Venom in her blood right now. I'll watch out if I see signs of insanity, but I think she'll be fine."