𝘈 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

a/n: little filler to split this in half because watching 15 hours of gameplay for arkham knight isn't as fun as one might think

~Flashback~

"You're staring at it again, aren't you?"

"I can't help it, Maeve." Tim mumbled, not tearing his gaze from Jason's suit. "Sometimes Bruce makes me think that I wasn't meant to be Robin."

"He made Jason feel the same way at times, same with Dick... and with me." I admitted and stood next to him. "But each Robin has something that makes them special, Tim. Don't forget it."

"But he didn't have to die like that."

"I know, but it still happened."

"This mantle is a curse, isn't it?"

"It's whatever you want it to be, Tim." I shrugged and glanced at my old ripped and bloodied suit which hung next to Jason's. "This job isn't for the weak. The important thing is to always remember why we do this in the first place."

"Dick said that Jason always used to say that Robin gave him magic."

"I believe that Jason needed to be Robin in order to find his place in the world instead of being a street rat. I had the same mentality when I became Domino."

"And me?"

"You're your own kind of magic, Tim. You just need to find out what it is."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Mom, I've got no visual on Red Robin."

"Domino, the lead turned cold."

"Domino, I believe it is a lost cost."

"Babe... we can't find him."

"Dammit!" I yelled, taking off my comlink so I couldn't hear everyone yelling in my ears. "Out of all days, it had to be fucking today!"

"Geez, Scarecrow was right. You are more dangerous pregnant." Jason mused and I threw a knife next to his head making him remove the mask. "Take it you're not happy to see me?"

"No, I'm not. You disappeared for fucking months giving us no trace of where you were like other times, you're working for Scarecrow and let's not mention whatever fucked up scheme you have up your sleeve, Jason Peter Todd!" I yelled, pacing around the edge of a building. "God, can this night go any worse?"