𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯

~6 months later~

~6 months later~

~Dick's POV~

"Morning, babe!"

"It's six in the afternoon, Dick." Maeve grumbled, throwing herself onto the couch and rested her head on my lap.

"You slept all day." I pointed out and she groaned.

"I was hunting the Knight until the crack of dawn with Tim, Steph and Babs."

"Steph's getting the hang of it?"

"She's rough around the edges, but nothing I can't help out with."

Stephanie is the new Robin. After everything, Maeve got into an argument with Bruce after he started confusing Tim with Jason again.

Somehow, she convinced Tim to hang up the Robin mantle in fear that he was going to meet a fate similar to Jason's at the hands of the Knight and became the Red Robin.

Four months after that, Stephanie arrived and, after a month of arguments and Alfred acting as mediator, she became the new Robin.

"You have to eat something."

"I have to go out on patrol. The Knight isn't crossing over to my new turf." Maeve chuckled and sat up once her phone started ringing. "Hey, Tim! What's going... Uh, no. He's right here... Okay, slow down... SHE WAS WHAT AND BY WHO!?"

"What happened?" I asked alarmed but she waved me off and started pacing.

"Steph, calm down and give the phone back to Tim... Yes, Dick's with me... No, I don't have gun in my hand! You're out of your damn mind... Okay... No... I sold the body to Pyg... Of course he doesn't know and I plan on keeping it that way... The Knight's AWOL... Okay... Okay... We're on our way... I love you too, baby wing... Yes, you too, Steph."

"Babe, what's-"

"Pack an overnight bag for me and get our suits while I make a call. Call the Team and have Clark restrain Bruce when we get to the hospital."

"Hospital!? What the hell is-"

"Babs' been shot... by the fucking Joker."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"She's lucky to be alive. The bullet missed by an inch."

"How did she take the news?" Tim asked, pointing inside the room where Maeve was talking with Barbara and holding her hand. "You guys came over pretty quick."