𝘊𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘢𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

~Maeve's POV~

~Maeve's POV~

"Any word on the Knight, birdie?"

"Nope. He's gone AWOL since his last note. I think you driving the Batmobile for three nights in a row scared him." Dick smirked as I wrapped my arms around him and kissed his cheek.

"I don't think he's fully gone. I just think that he got scared of the Batmobile and-"

Recognized: Blue Beetle, B-2-2.
Impulse, B-2-3.

"Ha, ha! Left them in the dust!" Bart exclaimed.

"Left who in the dust?" Dick and I asked and crossed our arms in unison. "And what's that?"

"Uh... are you two always in sync like that?"

"Yes."

"Aqualad attacked us with Icicle Jr... the Terror Twins and a ninja I didn't recognize." Jaime explained just as Bart tossed me the device in his hands.

"This is how they tracked Blue. I made sure they couldn't do it again."

"So you brought foreign, possibly alien tech into the Cave!?" I yelled and they both took a step back.

"Head to the showers and I expect a full story afterwards." Dick sighed and the both ran away. "We need to work on your temper with the new ones... we made mistakes too, Domino."

If this wasn't part of the plan, I'd scream.

"Computer, set emergency protocols. Alert nobody until I say so. Override: DA-24." I ordered and he widened his eyes. "What's life without a challenge?"

"Like old times?"

"Exactly like the old times."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Hey, Acey! You missed me!?"

"Icicle Jr." I groaned and turned around. "Got out of Belle Reve?"

"Your daddy got me out the day he killed your baby bro." Junior smirked and I bared my teeth. "How is baby bro by the way? You think he's in heaven or hell?"

"I dunno. Why don't I send you to hell first to see if he's there and I'll meet you after?" I taunted and pulled out the static gun.

"You already know where you're going?"

"We're all going there, old friend. It's just a matter of when." I smirked, noticing Bart behind me. "Impulse now!"

I dodged the icicle coming my way as Bart sped up the wall. However, I was grabbed by Artemis and thrown next to Dick.

"Bitch!" I groaned and she smirked, placing a shock collar around my neck. "Ooh, kinky! At least buy me dinner first and tell me I'm pretty!"