𝘈 𝘱𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦

a/n: memes are coming soon, i promise. just let me get over my small writer's block

 just let me get over my small writer's block

"Where were you today!? You missed-"

"Courthouse getting all the documents. If I'd known how long this would've taken, J would've called my dad." I grumbled, taking off my heels and threw a briefcase at Dick. "Everything you need to sign is there and Steph will be home with us permanently."

"And you didn't call me? I thought we were doing this together." Dick said sounding hurt as I pressed a kiss to his forehead and sat next to him in the couch.

"Everything's under my name. Lease, bills, everything... I just need you to be there at the hearing next week and whenever a social worker pops in."

"Big step. You two ready?" Connor asked and we both shrugged.

"I mean, considering we've been raising Batkids since Jason, it was bound to happen eventually. Tim just doesn't want to leave yet, but I left it open just in case."

"If you would've told us ten years ago we would be adopting teenagers-"

"I wouldn't say anything because I was leaning my ABC's and 123's at that age." I interrupted.

"Wedding's getting awfully close, guys." Zatanna called out and passed us all some beers and glasses of wine. "Seems like just yesterday I met Mae with her mouth stitched and she was causing mayhem with Boy Wonder."

"You think I have time to get one more reconstruction? I don't want-"

"Nope. You got the last one after Arkham and that's enough. The scars are barely there anymore!" Dick protested and I rolled my eyes. "And not when we're so close to the wedding."

"The scars are way better than they were eight years ago, Mae." Megan defended and I shrugged.

"You have your dress already?" Barbara asked and I shook my head.

"With the whole custody thing, I don't have time! I set up an appointment next week and I plan on sticking to it this time."

"Good for you!" Artemis cheered and we all raised our glasses. "To the Graysons!"

"To the Graysons!" We all exclaimed.

"Which brings us to the next topic... the parties." Dick hummed and pulled out a list from his pocket. "Will, you're best man. Connor, you get the other half and babysit the kids."

"As long as I don't have to wear a dress again, I don't care. I'm just happy to be of service." Will rolled his eyes.

"Ladies, all of you are bridesmaids. And Artemis... I'd love it if you could be my maid of-"

"About fucking time!" She cut me off and we all laughed. "But there's the question of the hour... what about Bruce?"

"I... I don't know yet."