𝘖𝘭𝘥 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

"Why is the Knight next to Ra's al Ghul?"

"I knew his fighting style seemed familiar from Robin's footage! He's with the LOA!" I exclaimed and Dick winced. "Sorry... M'gann, how we doing?"

"You're all ready to drop. I'm de-camouflaging now." She said and I gave the signal to everyone. "Say when, Domino. Kaldur and Artemis just woke up.

"Now. I'm on my way down." I smirked and turned on the voice changer of my mask, climbing on Wally's back. "Don't drop me."

"Didn't drop you in Cadmus, won't do it now... but we seriously need to talk about this red suit because it's scaring me." He said and sped to the Cave the Light was in. "Hey, Vandy! Missed me?"

"Ra's, I believe it's time I introduced myself." I called out, jumping off Wally's back. "How feral should I get?"

"As much as necessary." Connor said and I widened my eyes.

"You do realize that means possible first degree manslaughter, right?"

"Eh, we're on our own."

"Good point... just leave the Knight to me and me only. He tried to kill a Robin and I'm not letting him get away with it so easily."

"Well played. Well planned. But the Light always has contingencies." Vandal said and we were sealed in, the top of the cave opening and ninjas dropped down. "Superboy may present a problem, but we'll deal with him when the other children lie bleeding on the ground."

Fucking Ra's.

"Go, Domino! We got this!" Dick said and I nodded, jumping down and landed in front of the Arkham Knight.

"I have a score to settle with you." I said as he pulled out a katana but I pulled out my guns. "Didn't you learn from Ra's and Talia? You never bring a knife to a gun fight."

"Who are you?"

"Oh, I'm gonna be your worst nightmare... you hurt one my kids, and I don't take that shit lightly."

"Domino." He said in realization and I turned off my voice changer.

"Showed you mine, now show me yours. Who the hell are you?"

"Someone who lived a life similar to yours." He said and swung the katana but I moved out of the way.

"Doubt it... I got out of my old life... I was saved." I spat, kicking his chest.

"And what about the one you saved? What about Jason Todd?"

"You keep that kid's name out your mouth." Dick called out and kicked the Knight's ribcage while Tim hit him across the helmet with his staff.

"Step away from my mom, asshole."

"She's not your mother, you pathetic excuse for a Robin. She already had a son." The Knight spat and tried to hit Tim but I stood in the way, making him lower his fist.