𝘈 𝘨𝘢𝘮𝘦

"Alright, everyone! I want all of you safe and sound by the end of the night because I'm not planning another funeral

"Alright, everyone! I want all of you safe and sound by the end of the night because I'm not planning another funeral. Your commlinks and trackers are to stay on the entire night so Alfred and Barbara can track us. I expect regular updates from each of you, and that includes you too, Bruce... We're going in with the buddy system. You have your buddy, you stick with them unless Bruce or I say otherwise."

"The plan is for all of us to stick together, but that can change at any given moment. Our rendezvous is the movie studio. We're not to touch the Cave until the night's up or someone's extremely injured." Bruce continued as we all got on our Cycles and Tim and Damian fought each other for the Batmobile. "Aside from that, I need you all to keep an eye on Mae and the baby. She looks queasy, take her to a safe location and I'll come get her."

"I'll be fine. It's not me you should be worried about." I shrugged, gesturing to all the weapons on my belt. "It's gonna be war out there, so it's a perfect time to show just how much you learned from me and Bruce."

"You see the Knight, do not engage. You call one of us and we'll handle it." Dick added. "He's been trained by the LOA and trained well. So take extra precaution when you see him."

"And the gas?" Stephanie asked uneasily as Tim passed out syringes and gas masks to all of us.

"A temporary cure for the gas and the mask for obvious reasons. It's supposed to last long enough until we get the Batplane to bring you to the Cave. The other one is a full dose of anti-venom. Whether it be for yourself or any of us. We're not taking any chances."

"Dick, Dad and I are carrying extra for obvious reasons. The three of us are primary targets, which is why the rest of you are running the underground finding a cure and a safe way to extract the gas from Gotham. Hopefully, we manage to stop Scarecrow before it happens, but you never know." I shrugged as the gates opened and I got on Dick's cycle. "Alright, kids. Make me proud."

"Good luck, everyone." Barbara said and I smiled. "Stay safe."

"Let's get this show on the road."

。゚•┈୨🃏୧┈• 。゚

"Where did you get that ice cream?"

"The shop behind me?"

"Aren't you lactose intolerant?" Tim asked, getting out of the Batmobile and I shook my head.

"I'm iron deficient, Red." I shrugged and threw away the now empty cup. "Any news on Scarecrow?"

"No, but Spoiler found a dead body on Merchant Bridge. She has Batwoman on it while she tracks Two-Face."

"We've been dealing with petty thugs. Holding cells at the GCPD are filling up quick." Dick called out from the Cycle. "This is a pit stop because someone said the baby got hungry."