𝘐𝘵'𝘴 𝘢...

a/n: filler chapter because i wanted to do the gender reveal already before i switch back to S4

Recognized: Domino, B-001Nightwing, B-01Red Hood, B-13Red Robin, D-12Orphan, B-36 Robin, B-38Spoiler, B-28Oracle, B-16Batman, 02

Nightwing, B-01
Red Hood, B-13
Red Robin, D-12
Orphan, B-36
Robin, B-38
Spoiler, B-28
Oracle, B-16
Batman, 02

"SURPRISE!"

"What's all this!?" I exclaimed as Zatanna and Artemis ran up to hug me.

"It's like ten parties at once." Artemis laughed. "It's the gender reveal, Jason coming home, Tim's okay, you and Dick taking a break party! And Gar suggested we have it here since everyone gets lost in the Manor!"

"That's a big theme."

"Yeah, we couldn't fit it in a banner."

"Holy shit... Gar!" Jason yelled and tackled him to the ground.

"Jace! You're-"

"Back from the dead!"

"Oh, I remember when those two met for the first time and almost blew up the Cave." M'gann laughed and hugged me. "The chaos brothers are back together again."

"We talked into him joining the Outsiders or come back to the Team, but he doesn't want to."

"After what he went through, I wouldn't want that either, Mae."

"How's Tim?" Zatanna asked and I sighed.

"He was feeling the effects of the electroshock for three days and almost ripped his stitches once he saw himself in a mirror... Reminds me of myself the day I first came to live with Bruce."

"Yeah, but you did manage to rip your stitches and made Alfred almost pass out when he saw all the blood on his freshly polished floors." Dick hummed. "Tim's getting there, but it's a work in progress. We have both him and Jason talking to Dinah to work through it."

"And Bruce?" Raquel butted.

"He feels guilty about everything, but working past it... We're all working past what happened that night."