Introduction

UPDATE, I CAN NO LONGER USE KASH DOLL PICTURE, cause her team contacted me and told me to delete it or basically it'll be issues. Soooo just make up what A FUCKIN FICTIONAL CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE CAUSE I CANT USE A "CELEBRITY" PICTURE
🙄
_______________________

Adding the main characters in first so y'all can see what they look like. Will add more pictures of characters as we go.

DREAM

T'YLAN AKA DEMON

T'YLAN AKA DEMON

ERICA, DREAMS BESTFRIEND

KAI, T'YLAN BESTFRIEND

________________________
DREAM P.O.V.

I laid in my bed, ready to explore my own body. Feeling like I haven't had sex in so long I was craving make intimacy. I massaged my breast biting my lip as I moved my hands down to my throbbing wet pussy, gently massaging my clit as I let out a soft moan. I slowly slid my fingers inside of me as I felt my warm wet juices take over. I grabbed my rose vibrator placing it on the first setting to work my way up to my favorite number 3. I gripped the sheets tightly as I squeezed my legs together as I felt my nut building up. Sliding my pretty pink vibrator into my throbbing wet coochie I grind my hips to my own strokes. I gasped at the feeling of no return. After a few more seconds my bed was soaked with my juices and cream. I was soaked and I didn't wanna stop. But my alarm went off just as I was finishing up.

I rolled my eyes hard turning the porn off my tv and hitting stop on my phone to turn the alarm off. I huffed and got up to get ready for the day. I grabbed my toys and went to my bathroom to wash them off sinking them on my sink to dry while I got in the shower.

I rewrapped my arm and out my bonnet on and a shower cap to get in. It was 6am on the dot and I had to be to work at 7:30. Lord knows I ain't wanna deal with no bad ass kids today. Sometimes I really loved my job and others I wish I wanted to do something else so I can quit. I was a youth counselor, helping and mentoring young kids that was in the streets.

I washed up from head to toe in my Coconut and shes butter body bliss body wash. It smelt so good and was literally the only thing I used.

I got out and dried off going to my closet. I oiled up in the same oil as my body wash. I grabbed a black thong and black bra to match. I did my make up in a quick simple beat before getting dress. I chose to wear my light blue tight dress pants that swept the floor. Showing off all my curves! I paired it with a regular deep v neck t-shirt a tan Gucci belt with the good double G's on it. My Gucci tan Sandals and a tan and white Gucci purse to tie me together. I took my hair out as my beach wave body curls fell to ny put. I love a fresh instal. I had a 32 inch body wave middle part bus down in. I put on my Apple Watch, a few gold bangles, and my Gold diamond letter D necklace and my diamond cross necklace. I glossed my lips and grabbed everything I needed to go downstairs. I started my coffee machine while I made a quick lunch. I pretty much just threw anything into my bag and grabbed my coffee to leave.

I was out the house and on time for work for the first time in days. I swear ima be late to my own funeral! I walked into my office and immediately got overwhelmed by how much paperwork I had already. I'm so happy today was Friday.

It's my birthday tomorrow and I want you to go out with me! My bestfriend Erica said coming into my office and immediately making demands.

I'm not going to no damn club! Girl bye!

Uhh yes you are! She slapped her BestFriend have to do everything I say card on my desk.
For Christmas I mad a little booklet and it had coupons in it. For an example like this one was a "My BestFriend has to do everything I ask for 24 hours!" Why I made some shit up like that I don't know, I thought it was cute at the time but I know I was gonna regret it.
"I saved this one specifically for this moment because I know you was gonna try some bullshit!"

That's crazy what you saying to me E! I gotta lot of work to do I don't wanna go out.

Girl we got a 3 day weekend, Monday is Memorial Day plus this is my birthday come onnnnn! She began to beg.

Okay, okay, okay!

Yess! The theme is Jersey night so after work go buy a cold jersey!

Whatever! Just be cute. I'll be to your house by 10, ladies get in free at 11.

Where is we even going?

Poize!

You love some damn Poize!

And do! Just be ready! Love ya! She smiled hard getting up and skipping out my office. I rolled my eyes and huffed my breath. I don't even know where to get a damn jersey from.