Chapter 22

DREAM P.O.V.

I sat in the house thinking about my decision for so long that two days had passed me by. I haven't talked to Demon or anyone in that matter. I was so stuck inside my head. I sat down on my couch and turned the tv on. My doorbell range it was my mother. I was so surprised to see her.

Girl I been calling you! She said hugging me.

I haven't touched my phone in a few days. Everything okay?

Yes of course, I was just gonna tell you I'm leaving for my cruise in the morning but since you ain't answer I had to do a pop up. You sure you okay gum drop?

No! I whined.

Awww what's wrong come here! Come lay in mamas arms and tell me all about it! She said as she pulled me to the couch. I sat down next to her.

I messed up ma! I said laying my head on her lap.

What's wrong baby? Tell me! She stroked my hair back. And I could feel my tears swelling up in my eyes.

I like this guy....

There's a guy?! Oh my god yay! She squealed in happiness. "Is that why you got the brand new pretty Benz out there?"

Was a guy...and yess he bought it for me. But he gave me a dilemma and I don't know how to feel about it.

What's the dilemma?

That we fuck with each other but like no labels cause he don't do that. Or I could leave him alone and mess with somebody my own speed and want somebody who wants the same as me.

What do you want baby?

I want a man! I want someone to come home to everyday! I wanna get off work and be able to cook dinner for my family. I wanna be in love!

Dream you just turned 22, you don't need to settle just yet! Why do you wanna be in love so bad baby you got your whole life ahead of you! The right man will come when it's time. Have fun! This young man clearly likes you he bought you a brand new car! That's more then I can see from what you've been doing, cause do I need to remind you of Cameron?
That boy hurt you bad, dragged you through the mud. I say enjoy your time alone and being yourself baby, your Prince Charming will come one day when God sends him. But have fun with the young man with the money. PLUS you never know some people feelings change over time. He might not wanna see you with anyone else and put a title on it. You'll be alright!

Thank you mommy!
My mom always had a lot of wisdom even when she was on drugs. She was so smart to! I'm happy I decided to build another relationship with her. Girls always need their mamas.