Part 2 Introduction

DREAM P.O.V.

Oweee damn baby! Demon giggled in pain against my lips.

Oweee I'm sorry! I sobbed peaking his lips again. "Come on it's time for you to go!" I smiled pulling him up.

Nah I'm not going today! I'm tired.

You're always gonna be tired until you get a new kidney. Now come on, I'm not taking no for an answer you have to go to Dialysis.

How do you always have so much energy? You 7 months pregnant! Sit down, I'm skipping today. I'm tired!

T'Ylan I need you healthy for your daughters. And we don't know if I'm a match for you or not to get one of my kidneys. Now come on please! I pulled him completely to his feet and he huffed his breath. "I love you!" I smiled peaking his lips.

I love you too! He grabbed his gun and phone and twisted his lips up to limp away.

I opened the door for him to walk out the house. "You do know you don't need your gun right?" I said as I opened the car door for him.

I always need my bitch! He sat down in the car annoyed from the pain in his leg. Demon uncle stabbed him in his leg and tore a muscle. He had to have emergency surgery a couple months ago and is still healing. He also stabbed him in his lower back which went through his kidney. He had to have emergency surgery to get that out and he didn't know that he was only born with one kidney. So his mom says but she had no knowledge of it. She said his dad is the one who actually told her that after she gave birth it was discovered when she got home she seen a weird scar on her child but didn't pay it much mind over the days cause she had just had a baby and was healing.

However he now has no kidneys and needs at least one to survive. He's been depressed as hell. He doesn't wanna show it to me but he's afraid he might die or not get a kidney before the girls are born then he leaves me with two kids which is another reason he won't marry me now. He also thinks this is just his payback for all the pain and suffering he caused on the world.

I keep trying to tell him that it's not. Shit happens and I'll love him to the end whether it's today, tomorrow or 20 years from now.

You know you don't have to sit here with me right? He asked licking his lips as the nurse snapped his chest tubes together to the machine.

I know, I want to! I grabbed his hand and held it to give him a bit of reassurance. "Hopefully we get the results back soon and I'm a match!"

Dream I don't want you getting your hopes up high if you're not a match I know it's gonna hurt your feelings you feeling like you can't save me.

Can we not just not talk about that...

No we need to! Because I don't want you feeling like you gotta save me....

You're my husband I'm gonna save you! If it takes everything in me.

You're not gonna stop are you?

Nope! We'll find you a match baby don't worry! I leaned in and kissed him. "You're my Superman but it's time for you to sit back relax and let me come to your rescue!"