Chapter 2

T'YLAN P.O.V.

I stood in front of my cell doors as they opened slowly. "T'ylan Montega! Pack it up, let's go!" A CO called out into the cell block. I grabbed my belongs off the table and walked out of my cell.

Yooo Demon, good luck boy! Somebody called out as I walked down the stairs.

Stay safe brodie! Some else said. I nodded my head and followed the CO out.

She led me down the hall to where they process inmates out at. My 3 year bid just came to an end. I got 3 years because I was pulled over and bum ass officers who wasn't on my payroll smelt weed in my car, searched it and found my gun and a half of brick of heroin.

I walked my time down and not it was time to return to my thrown.
"Yooooooo!" Kai my bestfriend Kai called out to me as I walked towards his car. Once I got to him I slapped him up. "Look what I got for you!" He smiled ear to ear. This nigga Kai was a fool. He went over to the other car and opened the back door. Two bitches stepped out. These bitches barley had anything on. Instagram model type bitches.

Nah I'm good i don't want them bitches! Keys?

Man what? I got two of the most baddest bitches for you right here, fuck you talkin bout you good? Nigga!

Exactly what I said. Pussy is every where and I can get it from anywhere. Now give me the keys nigga I got business to take care of. He tossed me the keys to my car and I got in and pulled off. I headed straight home.

I walked through the doors of my house and this shit was just how I left it. My maid came and dusted and cleaned once a month since I was in. She so t miss a beat! Shit was clean as fuck in here as it should of been.

I went straight up to my room and went to the bathroom to take a shower. I let the hot water hit my body hard as I showered. I washed my hair before getting out. I probably washed like 5 times before I felt like I was clean enough to get out and got that jail smell up off me.

I dried off and put some lotion on going into my closet to find something to wear. It look like it was about to rain so I just put on a black Polo Ralf Lauren sweat suit. I slipped on my Rolex on and a few of my everyday gold chains. I grabbed my pretty bitch from my night stand and tucked it behind my back.

This Nigga ain't even set my phone up like I asked his stupid ass too. I sat at my counter and turned the phone on. I wanted everything set up and ready to go two days prior to me getting released.

I grabbed my keys to my Jeep and left the house. Breathing fresh air smelt so good and felt good. I went to go get my retwist first and a fresh line up.

Hi Demon! Some bitch said as I walked into the salon. I ignored the bitch and went and sat in n my stylist Khia chair. Khia had a fat ass and some good pussy. I hit her from time to time when I feel like it.

Welcome home Nigga! She hugging me.

Thanks, you got a client?

Nah you lucky I'm free boo! And by the looks of it you need me bad. I'm bouta get you right.

Thanks! I pulled a few hundreds out my pocket and dropped it on top of her station. "That's for you!" I sat back and sat my gun in my lap as she put the cape over me.

You know you ain't have to give me all this!

I know!

Thank you! She smiled hard and tucked the money in her tities. "You just washed it? It's still wet..."

Yeah I just got out the shower type shit.

Oh good make my job easier! She smiled.
She got right to it and started retwisting my hair. I told her to style it in two strand twist and then pull half of it up into a ponytail.

Like me up real quick!

Oh you tryna look extra good huh?! She smiled grabbing her clippers.

Hi Demon! Welcome home. Some bitch said gettin out of another bitch chair. I nodded my head at her and she smiled. Bitches lose they mind over anything. "I'm having a gathering tonight at Poize you should stop by!" She added licking her lips.

Alright you all done! Khia said turning me to face the mirror. I was looking good as fuck. Back to myself. She took the cape from around me.

Thanks! I said gettin up from the chair. I tucked my gun in the back of me as I stood to my feet. "Maybe!" I said to shorty as i walked out, knowing I was lying. I got in my car and pushed the start button.

I made my way to the hood and I couldn't wait to get back to my shit. I ain't tell a soul I was getting out except for Kai. Everybody else could suck my dick!

You had to get your hair did is that why you ain't want No coochie? Kai laughed as I came into my office. While I was locked I let Kai run my shit. He was the only Nigga I trusted.

Shut the fuck up nigga! I barked pushing him out my chair.

I know you eager to get back to work and shit nigga so connect wanna meet tonight at Poize. He set up a little meeting and shit round 9.

Ight, other then that how shit lookin?

Oh it's valid! We get a lot of traffic so it's been nice cleaning the money that way you was smart as hell for that.

Good, now give me the run down on everything and don't fuckin miss a beat or detail.