Chapter 12

DREAM P.O.V.

I fell asleep in the passenger seat of my car. I let Erica drive because I was actually tired as hell. I was up all night going through Davions transcripts and applying to different schools for him while trying t figure out ways he didn't need a legal guardian. I just wanted the best for that kid. Demon was right he was a great kid he had so much potential. He's just mixed in the wrong crowd right now.

I sat up and she was standing outside the car talking to her dude Khi. She was head over heels for this nigga.

A black RangeRover pulled up blasting music. Demon got out of the truck he was looking so fuckin good today. He went in the trap ignoring everybody out there. I was hoping he didn't see me.

Ms. Jones! Davion yelled happily walking past the car when he seen me.

Hi Davie! I smiled getting out the car. He gave me the biggest hug.

I'm gonna do it!

Do what?

Tell him, ima tell Demon! I got the email this morning that I got accepted back into school and thanks to you ima do it. And I'm gonna tell him. I'm starting a new life . Ms. Jones!

Ohh I'm so happy for you Davion! I hugged him again. "I'm so proud of you I really am!"

I start back Monday!

That's so exciting. You can do this! Whatever you need let me know. I'll even get you a tutor and pick you up and take you to school if I have to.

Thank you, I appreciate it.

Yo! Demon called out to our direction.

Who he talking to you or me?" I asked Davion.

Shidddd I don't know...hopefully it's you! He sound mad.

Well when is he not! I said making us both laugh.

DREAM, YOU DONT HEAR ME FUCKIN TALKIN TO YOU! He barked. Why the fuck is this nigga so fuckin mean. "GET OVER HERE!"
I walked over to him as he was getting in his truck. He rolled down the window as I stood at his door.
"GET THE FUCK IN!" He said sternly. He was so embarrassing the way he was talking to me.

You don't have to talk to me like that! I said as I got in his truck. He pulled off and headed down the street.

Act like you can fuckin hear then and I won't fuckin have to. Why the fuck is you just now pulling the fuck up. You should of fuckin been here. You hard headed! And here. He reached over me and opened his glove compartment pulling out my wallet.

My wallet!

You dropped it yesterday, kee track of yo shit!

Damn you would of thought you fuckin bought it! Thanks I guess.

He licked his lips annoyed and pulled into the autozone parking lot. "What year is your car?"

A 2021!

He got out the truck and went into auto zone. He left the keys and his phone in the car and I seen Tiondra calling. It hung up and she started calling again. I looked in the store and he was at the counter talking to the clerk. I picked up his ringing phone and turned the air down and music down a bit.

Hello! I answered making my voice high.

Who is this? She asked mad.

I should be asking you! Who is this why you calling my man phone?

Bitch that's my man! Who the fuck is this?

Considering I'm his wife! With a ring you gotta be a side bitch he lying to so when I catch you bitch just know ima beat yo ass! K babes!
Tiondra hung up so quick and I politely put his phone back down like he had it. I laughed to myself cause I'm really funny as hell. She was fuckin pissed. I can just imagine how she's going off right now. This made my day!

The door swung open scaring my ass a little bit. He sat breaks and rotors on his back seat and got back in the car. He picked his phone up and put it back down.

Yo lil girlfriend keep calling you.

I don't got no fuckin girlfriend! He reversed his car and pulled off.

Oh could of fooled me the way she going over you. Whatever you got that's making her go crazy like that you need to bottle it up and sell it cause it must be made of gold!

I don't sell shit but Heroin, Meth, Cocaine, Crack, and occasionally weed for the lil niggas. She just a weird bitch who sucked my dick.

Y'all didn't fuck?

I just said that didn't I!

Okay you is fuckin rude as fuck and mean! All I asked was a fuckin question Nigga.
He pulled back up to the trap and he went right to working on my breaks and rotors. He did the front and back.

You fucked the nigga or something? Erica asked coming over to me.

No!

Got a nigga changing breaks and shit that's cold. He must want you.

Nah that's all Tiondra.!

Oh yeah they is fuckin. He just spent the night at her shit last night....

Oh really!

That's what she said I guess they like a thing or something.

Good to know! I laughed.
Tiondra was a fuckin liar. Lying on her pussy when she know she only gave that man some head is diabolical. I can't wait to see that bitch again.