Chapter 20

DREAM P.O.V.

In my head I was living rent free in delulu land. To me Demon was my man and we gonna get married and have a bunch of kids. Cause I was so head over heels for him. That man can say jump and ima say how high! I believe in love at first sight! I don't care!

I wanted this little date night dinner thing Sade had planned to be over before it even started. She invited Erica and I don't know who else. Said we all are BestFriends and we should hear each other out. I hate that she wanted to play peace maker. She be the main one to say fuck a muthafucka any ole other time.

I got in the car with her and hugged my sister. She picked me up cause she wanted to make sure that I was coming. "Hi honey!" I smiled hugging her.

Hey there beautiful! Took you long enough! She laughed before pulling off.

I had to make sure I was cute for when my man get here tonight! I smiled hard just the thought of him make me smile.

Girl you is head over heels for that man! Dream I don't know I really don't have a good feeling about this and you know when I don't have a good feeling I'm always right.

Why do you feel that? What did you mean yesterday when you said I was playing a dangerous game?

Dream he clearly loves you he fell in love with you from the moment he saw you I could just tell. But something is going to happen and y'all are going to end bad I can just feel it. I know you like him but just be careful.

Her words hit me hard cause one thing about it Sade was NEVER EVER wrong! It's like she sees things and can pick up stuff off energy.  "I should leave him alone Sade?" "Like be honest! Tell me what's up!"

I think your craving male attention and he's fucking you so good your getting blindsided by love and lust. You wear your heart on your sleeve Dream so your so easy to hurt. And I hate that for you because you're so beautiful and your such an amazing person and will make a great wife to someone one day. You just wanna feel loved even if it isn't real love you just want love. And I'm feeling that he's in love with you and you think your in love cause that's what you want. You do genuinely like him and fuck with him but his type of love will get you kilt. If your gonna really mess with that man be careful cause he will live up to his name.

I sat back looking at my phone screen listening to everything she was saying because as she was talking he had texted me. He wanted to know where I was at and what I was doing. What she said was definitely something for me to think about because she's right I do want love and wanna be loved so badly I tend to accept anything.

She pulled up to the restaurant and we got out making it inside. My vibe was off cause now I had a lot on my mind. We was escorted over to our table and Erica, Tiondra, and Dallas was here.

Fuck no! I said as we got to the table looking at Sade.

Just hear me out! She said grabbing my arm. "I brought you all here today cause I'm in town and I really looked forward to seeing you all!" "I also think us as friends should hash this out."

Hash what out? That bitch not my friend! I said rolling my eyes.

Oh she's not we know that we ignoring her cause I don't even know why she's here I'm talking about you and Erica. Sade said rolling her eyes.

Bitch I came along for the ride cause I was with my friend the fuck! Tiondra said getting loud.

I'm just gonna ignore you!

Yeah okay bitch!

Sade just stop talking to the hoe! I said turning away from the table.

You a hoe! Hoe!