Chapter 42

DREAM P.O.V.

I left both of my meets with the business consultant and the interior designer and they both was nothing but amazing! I now have my own LLC, an office business. I was able to get a few grants for the funding, I was walked through so much business and legal aspects. I was even able to get a hold of most of my students and I'll be starting meetings by next week.
Me and the interior designer went over so many plans and everything I wanted. Demon already gave her the money to buy everything. The way I had it all planned out I just know it was going to be amazing.

I went into my building to admire it. I was gonna be sucking so much dick tonight that man just don't know! I was in such awe about this. I was extremely blessed and I can't do nothing but thank God for this blessing and my man. Because of him this is all possible. The door opened making me turn around.

Well, we'll, we'll would you look at this! Brent smiled walking in looking around.

Can I help you? I asked pissed folding my arms.

Saw your car out front wanted to speak with you. I tried to call you yesterday.

You fired me remember?! There is nothing you need to speak to me about Brent. I advised you to leave my boyfriend is on his way. You see what happened last time. And I don't work for the company anymore so I won't be saving your ass any more.

Dream I was hoping it would be no hard feelings between me and you love. I just wanted to let you know that I'm here for you no matter what. But you wanna act like this. I could treat yo so much better then that bum ass nigga!

My nigga not no bum! You got the wrong one. Brent gone head and leave cause it can get ugly! I'll call his ass right now!

And do what besides get that nigga hurt?! You really like thugs and niggas that ain't gone get shit but out in jail. Nigga ain't gone do Shìt but cheat on you. You gone be crying he fuck with the next bitch.

My MAN not gone do a fuck thing! It's weird how you so worried about what the next Nigga do. That's my relationship. My man is the best thing to ever happen to me and he's gods gift to the world your so jealous of him and I'd never want you EVER! Brent so get out of my building before I call him.

You'll regret this! And while you think your getting all your old clients your not! I will be putting a stop to it all tomorrow and will be reporting you to the bored of EDU and your license will get revoked! Good luck tryna start this shit!

Excuse me? You gone do what?

You heard me! You'll never make it! And I'm going to the cops. This shit will be shut down faster then it was started. Can't start a business up with drug money!

LEAVE RIGHT NOW! And I mean RIGHT FUCKIN NOW! I said sternly. I was so pissed odd right now.

I'll see you soon Dream! He smirked walking out. I walked over to my purse and grabbed my phone to call my man. I can't believe this bitch ass nigga just threatened me.