Chapter 21

T'YLAN P.O.V.

I walked outside and the Benz I bought Dream sat outside as she was getting her stuff out of it. I leaned against the door frame watching her she didn't even see me out here. I flicked the end of my blunt into the grass and walked off the porch towards her.

She was surprised when she seen me. She locked the doors and walked over to me. She look like she been crying nonstop.

I umm, I just wanted to bring you the car and gifts and stuff back....I don't want you to think I was fuckin with you because of your money or anything cause that was the furthest thing ever on my mind so...so here you go. She placed the keys in my hand and I grabbed hers.

Why was you crying? I asked her tuning her face to me.

I wasn't....

You gone lie to me?

Because I'm just a very emotional person that's all! And i feel like I'm going through a freakin break up! She said with tears in her eyes.

That's your fault! Come here! I tried to pull her towards me but she pulled away.

No, ima just go....

Dream get over here now! I said sternly. "Stop saying shit you don't mean!" "I am a grown ass man! I don't fuckin play games. Say what you mean, and mean what you! Take that car get in it and go home because it's yours. I don't want it the shit back. I bought it for you. Don't try and play this little mind game of if you bring the shit back ima talk to you. I don't have time to play games with you. I got actual shit to deal with so if you wanna fuck with me it's just that! You fuckin with me it ain't no labels I don't put labels on Shìt. You feel like we not on the same level and want the same shit so you don't wanna deal with me that's cool too! Find you a Nigga that is looking for the shit you are. I ain't gone be mad. But what is gone piss me off is these little games you wanna play! Don't do it!" I said sternly to her looking her in her eyes.

Its just that i really like you...
She had tears in her eyes.

Ight then it ain't shit else. Go home and take yo car and shit with you.

But like it's more to it T'Ylan.

What else is it Dream cause it's simple.

No it's not!

I'm not bouta argue with you out here or in public for that matter.

It's you I want you yes but I'm also tired of putting my feelings last and not getting what I want! I'm ready for a family, I wanna settle down and be loved. I wanna come home to someone every night....

Yo Demon! One of my workers called out as he walked down the street interrupting her. I ignored his ass so she could keep going but he kept calling my name the closer he got. "Nigga I'm calling you!"! He said irritated.

Don't you see me fuckin talking?

"Man I don't care bout some broad." He said and before he could finish I shot him. He fell to the ground.

Now say sorry to her! I said sternly grabbing this nigga by the back of his neck. He was screaming in pain. "Say fuckin sorry, for I shoot the other leg!"

I'm sorry, I'm fucking sorry! I put my gun to his head and shot him in the head dropping his body to the ground.

Like you was saying?

Ummm I don't know...
I think I just scared her ass. Her eyes was big ass fuck and she jumped back. "You are so fuckin unhinged like...."

They don't call me a Demon for nothing! I said leaning back on my truck. "Now finish saying what you was saying? You wanna come home to someone every night? And you think I'm the person you wanna do that shit with?

I'd like to, I like the idea of it. I just want you. I don't want half of you. If we aren't gonna use any labels do I at least have you to myself?  Or we gonna start using protection?

You the only muthafucka you see around here right?

Yeah...

Okay then! Worry about you and me! Anybody else is irrelevant. If I fuck the next bitch ima tell you. Just how I'd expect you to keep it real with me and tell me the same shit if you fuck other nigga. I don't expect you to be faithful with me just be real and not lie that's all. I gotta get this shit up, ima leave the ball in your court and everything up to you. Move how you feel you need to! But I don't want ya car or nun that shit! It's yours! I stood up to my feet and kissed her on her forehead before walking over to this nigga dead body. I took my gloves from my back pocket putting them on. I grabbed this nigga by his throat and dragged him into the back yard. I threw him into the pool of acid.

What the fuck?! Some of the guys yelled out as I came back there.

Make sure this nigga get tooken care of and somebody go clean that mess in the front yard. I said before going into the house.