Chapter 46

DREAM P.O.V.

Okay stop! I said standing in front of Demon as he was about to leave out.

Come on bae I gotta go! He leaned in and kissed me. "I'll see you later!"

No bae come on I wanna talk to you about something! And you never told me what it was that you wanted to talk to me about either. It's been days you come in I'm sleep. You sleep I'm leaving out. Demon it's damn near been a week baby and I need some dick and my husband can you just stay home a little bit.

I can't bae I gotta go. He said as his phone started ringing again.

Oh my god! I rolled my eyes. At this point I hated being married to a drug dealer.

I'll be home early tonight, wait up for me.

I make no promises..... I be tired! At least tell me what it is you wanted to talk to me about. It's been driving me crazy cause I wanna know!

Baby this ain't some shit I can just tell you then walk away from we gotta have a real ass conversation. It's something that can potentially change both our lives. (His phone started ringing again.)

Just answer it! I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

He reached In his pocket to answer the phone. "Yo what the fuck nigga! Okay I'm coming right fuckin now. Tell that nigga he better have my bricks or my fuckin money or he getting a bullet his choice!" He yelled into the phone. He kissed me and walked out the door.

I was just so annoyed and just wanted to be around him and live in his skin. I closed the door behind him locking it and going upstairs. I fumbled around in my purse for the box I was looking for. I pulled the test out from earlier, finally having the courage to look at it.

I know something been up with me. Ima cry baby I cry all the time but I've been crying way more then usual these past few weeks to months and I'm to tired to even function. I'm always hungry and certain times I can't even cook because it makes me nauseous.

I flipped the test over and PREGNANT it read in big bold letters. I started balling my eyes out. Lord I was not ready, but I fuckin knew it.