Chapter 16

DREAM P.O.V.

I woke to the sun shinning bright in my room. I rolled over and Demon wasn't in the bed with me. I looked at the time and it was 11am. I know damn well I didn't sleep this long. I went downstairs and he was gone. I checked the garage and his car was gone too. He left without waking me or saying anything.

I went back upstairs to my room and grabbed my phone. I had a few missed calls and text messages. I called Erica back and her fat ass was eating.

GoodMorning sunshine! She smiled into the phone.

GoodMorning! I laughed.

You naked? She asked pulling the phone close to her face.

I was about to get in the shower...

Bitch lie again. Do you not see yourself?
I looked into the camera and laughed. One of my eye lashes was flipped upside down on my forehead, the other was hanging off from lash, my wig was twisted and coming up. Baby I was looking crazy. "Tell me right the fuck now what happened!" "I want all the details!"

Details to what?! I laughed. "I was just sleeping good!"

It's 11am you get up early Dream you always do! Never have you returned a call this late so I know you just woke up. When we left you was holding hands with Demon so tell me, tell me right now what happened between you and homeboy?

Do you believe at first sight? In our case first fuck? I giggled.

YALL FUCKED!!!! She screamed in excitement.

Yeah we did....it was just... I don't know like he fucked me so good i damn near told that man I loved him.

Excuse me! What type of magic dick he got, Tiondra said the same shit!

Bra he did not fuck that girl!

What you mean? She said he been at her house almost every night fuckin. Except for last night.

Why is she lying on her pussy? He never fucked her!

I don't know Dream....mmm she even faced time me the one morning whispering and shit cause he was in there sleep.

You gone believe to BestFriend or her? Cause uhh I know what's up and he ain't fuck her. She just sucked his dick a few times and that was it.

Why she lying then? She ain't never been the type to lie.

Well E believe what you want then....

Why you getting mad?

Cause fuck her!

You like him, you really like him! She asked shocked.

Whatever...

Mmm this ain't gone be good cause whatever he had going on with her you know she gone have a whole lot to say about you.

I don't care it's nothing between me and him we just fucked. I gotta go! I'll call you later.

Ight girl!
I hung up on her and went to go get in the shower. Erica low key really just pissed me off. Like fuck that bitch Tiondra! Why lie on yo pussy? You know you ain't fuck that man! To be going around saying y'all got a thing going on is absolutely fuckin crazy. She gone catch a fade playin with my man....

I got out the shower and went to my closet to dry off and fine something to wear. Keeping it simple because I didn't have to work and I only wanted to go up to the hospital to see Davion.