Chapter 44

DREAM P.O.V.

I felt soft kisses on my neck and against my lips waking me up out my sleep. I opened my eyes to see Demon on his knees in front of me. I smiled lighting placing my hands on his face and he kissed me again.

Dream I love you! He spoke softly looking me in my eyes. He kissed my hand before kissing me.

I love you too T'Ylan!

You mean a lot to me, and I'll do anything for you, you know that right?

Of course I do baby!
He took a deep breath and looked down. He opened a small box and a light shinned I sat up quick in confusment. My mouth dropped and he had tears in his eyes. "T'Ylan!"

He took my left hand and placed the ring on it. "You said you'll be my wife and I couldn't agree with you more. Will you marry me?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him. "I'll love to be your wife! I love you!"

I love you beautiful! I hugged him so tight we fell on the floor. I climbed on top of him kissing him.

I'm gonna be your wife! I screamed in excitement!

Yeah now give me some pussy so I can go to sleep I'm fuckin tired. He flipped me over on my back kissing me. He kissed down my naked body until he met with my pussy. I loved the way he ate me like you would of thought it was his last meal. He made my pussy wetter. He was so nasty! I loved every second of it.
He fucked me so good we both fell a sleep on the floor.

__________________________

MORNING

I woke up early and I was laying in the bed. Demon wasn't here. He put me in the bed before he left. I got up to go downstairs and he was sitting at the island. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed his back.

Hi baby!

What's up!

I thought you had left...

Nah I'm fuckin starvin!

You want me to make you something to eat?

Nah I just ordered us breakfast.

Ohh you did! I could of made something.

I ain't wanna wake you and I got this. You Ight doe how you feeling?

I'm great, you made me your fiancée! I smiled so hard looking at my ring. It was huge! It was so beautiful! He smiled looking at me admire it. "I don't wanna big wedding!" I said looking up at him.

You don't? Never heard a girl say that before.

I just want something small and intimate! I'd just love to go down to city hall to the court house...

Whenever you ready baby!

They open in an hour!

You wanna get married today?

If your ready?

I wouldn't of asked you to marry me if I wasn't...

Let's make it happen captain! I smiled as I was walking away from him. I went upstairs to shower and started getting ready. I can't believe we were about to get married. I was so excited.

I moisturized my body in my oil and looked for something to wear. I started to get nauseous and nervous. Oh my god I was about to get married. Like we are seriously about to do this. This mean ass nut case was about to be mine forever.
Will it be corny if I wear a white dress?
I don't care I'm wearing one.
I pulled two white dresses from my closet and took them downstairs.