Chapter 69

TY'LAN P.O.V.

I sat my gun on my desk and looked up at the door as Khi entered. He had a worry look on his face that annoyed me because I know he was gone tell me some bullshit.

What? I asked as I grabbed a bag from the floor.

Everyone was questioned...

And? I asked cutting him off.

Nobody did it! But the ear is to the streets.

Wait what? I laughed. "You mean to tell me somebody ran in my shit and nobody did it? So what the fuck kilt my brothers Casper the friendly fuckin ghost?" I yelled.

Nah G, nun of these gangs out here did it. Shit had to be an inside job or it's something else....

Khi figure this shit out! I grabbed the bag and my gun and walked out my office to leave. I usually don't make my own drops but this one was a lil personal.

I pulled up on Electric and 17th and the lil group of niggas I was looking for was outside. Now I don't believe in killing kids but these lil niggas was ruthless and already caught 2-3 bodies each.

Yoooo Demon! That one lil nigga smiled tryna slap me up.

Get in the car! I said formally. "You too!" I pointed at the other two.
I waited for everyone to get In before I pulled off.

Yo Demon thanks for letting us rock with you, you know we been tryna fuck with you for a min type shit! The one kid said. Which was true they definitely have.

Yeah I know.

Yo where we at? The other lil nigga asked confused as we left the city. I drove for a few minutes before pulling up to the outer city. I parked in the woods and told everybody to get out. They was all hesitant at first but they did.

Yoooo! I called out to Mickey, Dave, and Southside. I slapped them up as we met them into the woods. They had just got finished doing what I asked them to.

Yall stand over there! I directed them too.

Fuck is we doing out here? Ain't no where to sell drugs! The one lil nigga said so hostile.

You right it ain't. Yall wanna know why yall here? I laughed a bit.

Yeah we do! The one lil nigga said annoyed.

I smirked hard and laughed a bit. "Yall been tryna work for me for a bit but yall robbed me!" I laughed. They all looked confused as hell. "While yall was tryna rob Davion not knowing Davion works for me! I laughed. "Not all! Davion Is my blood, my blood lil brother so he in the ICU still fighting for his life!" They all was quiet and shock. "Don't get quiet now! Which one you bitch ass niggas was the shooter?" I questioned pissed.

Nobody was answering me and they all had a look of "i fucked up" on their faces. "Who hit Davion?" I questioned again. This time I was getting mad.

He did! One kid said pointing to the dude in the middle.

Oh it was you? I took out my gun raised and started pulling the trigger back and forth until bullets hit his body. He fell back into the grave and I shot and killed him. I hit the next lil nigga. As I was shooting the second one the third nigga tried to run. I shot him in his leg and he fell to the ground. I walked up on him
Laughing as he yelled and screamed in pain.

Nobody can't even hear you! I laughed. I was tickled by his energy. "Yall wanted to bully and try to kill my blood this for him.!" I raised my gun shooting him in the head.

Fuck these lil niggas!

Finish the shit and bury these lil niggas! I directed my guys. I walked off heading to my car. Glad I got that out the way!