Chapter 71

TY'LAN P.O.V.

I barely put my car in park before jumping out. I pushed open the white fence and walked up the stairs to this bitch house. Her grandma and mama sat on the porch. I know this bitch was here cause her car was parked in the driveway.

Excuse you young man?! The grandma said scared.

Shut the fuck up! I spat.

Who the hell talking like....Alura said confused coming to the door shock but shut up once she seen me. I yoked her ass up by her shirt pushing her back into door with my gun to her head.

Sir oh my god! Please don't hurt her! The mother cried out.

Shut the fuck up! I yelled at her pointing my gun towards her and the grandma. "You think you funny bitch?"

Demon no what are you talking about? Alura began to cry.

You know what the fuck I'm talking about. Think my wife wasn't gone tell me!

Tell you what? I didn't know you were in a relationship!

That you playing on her fuckin phone.

Demon I swear to god I didn't. I didn't know you were seeing anyone! I swear I didn't know Demon! Alura began to cry.

You think I'm fuckin stupid Alura I swear to god I'll end yo ass right fuckin now and you know I will. I put my gun back to her head.

Demon please! Please! Please! I swear to god I don't have shit to do with what you're talking about! She began to beg and cry harder

Then who did it then? Give me yo phone! She reached in her pocket to take her phone out. She unlocked it with the code still being my birthday. I went through all her messages, deleted apps, deleted pictures and hidden pictures. She didn't have shit in here that said she sent that shit.

I didn't send or say anything! I swear! She plead.

If I find out other fuckin wise I swear to god I'll come back here and kill you bitch! I pushed her back letting her cry baby ass go. She knows I was dead ass serious.

I didn't even know you was out! She yelled after me as I walked down the stairs. Her mother and grandmother was scared as hell. Her mother rushed over to her to comfort her daughter as I pulled off.

Now who the fuck was playing on Dream phone if it wasn't that bitch? Shit just keep fuckin happening! White I was on this side of town I went to go drop this money off for the funerals. I paid for my dawgs whole services. I wasn't ready for that shit at all. Shit feel like I died a lil bit inside.

I pulled up to the store and some ma niggas was on the block chillin and shit. I got out slapped them up and went into the store to get a wrap.

Yo D, pull up to my shit tonight! Kealz said holding a bag of chips to his mouth.

Nah I got shit to take care of. I said as I sprinkled some weed into my wrap.

Or wifey got his ass on lock. Nigga ain't tell nun us he was getting married just did the shit! Pussy whipped as nigga! Corey laughed.

You married? Kealz, Sosa, Jay, and Kendrick said at once.

Somethin like that! I said as I lit my blunt.

Nahhhh don't say that! Hell yeah that nigga married, he love his bitch! Corey laughed.

I sure the fuck do! Got a problem with it nigga?

Why the fuck wasn't we invited to the wedding? Sosa asked chewing on a straw.

Ain't have it yet. I blew the smoke out my mouth and passed the blunt. "Yall be invited to the reception!" I assured them.

Hi Demon! Tiondra spoke as she came walking down the street. She was with two other females. She came over to me smiling. I was disgusted seeing her.

I'm going in the store T! The one girl spoke who was walking with her. She looked back at me and bit her lip.

Okay Des, grab me a wrap! I looked up at the girl after she said that.

Her name Destiny? I asked unsure licking my lips.

Yeah why? She likes to have fun too. Could just be me, you and her! She said as she fixed my chain. I pushed her hand off me and she sucked her teeth. "You still mad at me baby? I know Dream ain't sucking that dick like I use to! You know you miss it here!"

You think so?

I know so! But you know where to find me baby! I ain't too far.! She smiled winking her eye as shorty came out the store. She licked her lips looking at me and they began to walk off.

Damnnnnn nigga all three of them bad as hell! What you gone do? Sosa asked passing me my blunt again.

I wouldn't touch them bitches with yo dick! I took a long puffed my blunt and exhaled deeply. "Ima hit yall later!" I said walking to the driver side of my car.

Shit let me hit one them bitches? Corey said leaning in the window.

Nigga do you! I got a bitch! Now get the fuck back!

Nigga pull up to my shit tonight! Kealz yelled out. "It's in honor of the guys too!" He yelled coming to the car a bit.

Whatever niggas bye! I pulled my car in drive and pulled off. I watched as Tiondra and her lil friends walked inside some house. I mentally took  a picture of the address and house and sped off to my next destination.